Banner Competition 49

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Banner Competition 49

Post by Marko »

Thankyou for all the votes.

This weeks theme will be... aviation.

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader/"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]

Have fun /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image
Trinity
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:19 am

Banner Competition 49

Post by Trinity »

Ohh i think i have one for this, congrats hoax /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Kretz
Full Member
Full Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:26 am

Banner Competition 49

Post by Kretz »

Congrats HoaX, great work. There should be some good ones on this one...
Kobra
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:46 am

Banner Competition 49

Post by Kobra »

I'm not going to enter unless somebody else does.. I don't want another repeat *cough* lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image
Rift

Banner Competition 49

Post by Rift »

forgot to log rift out sorry!
Nem
Brock
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Banner Competition 49

Post by Brock »

lol nice /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

I'm not making mine /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I was gonna use Paint Shop but I lost it
Kobra
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:46 am

Banner Competition 49

Post by Kobra »

[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/killagraphix-sky1.jpg[/img]
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Banner Competition 49

Post by Tami »

[img]http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/kgaviation.jpg[/img]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Kobra
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:46 am

Banner Competition 49

Post by Kobra »

[img]http://kobra.killanet.net/killagraphix-flight1.jpg[/img]
Image
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”