Thanks for the votes ^.^ my first win /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />
I guess, comin from a neighborhood where there's definitely a lot of character.. that "where we live" would be a decent theme, like I live in a mainly urban area so I might use maybe a brick wall with some graffiti for the WP.. if I lived in a country area It'd be more nature focused.. hope that's clear and enjoy /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploader"]uploader 1[/url] / [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploader"]uploader 2[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 24
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 24
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Wallpaper Competition 24
w00t it's my first ever wallpaper comp and I get to put mine up first =p /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Wallpaper-Competition.png"]My Wallpaper XD[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Wallpaper-Competition.png"]My Wallpaper XD[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 24
a street...where I live
Title: Hometown
[attachment=1166:attachment]
Title: Hometown
[attachment=1166:attachment]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 24
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live.jpg"][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live_thumb.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by Josh on Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Wallpaper Competition 24
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live2.jpg"][img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/WPCont_Live2_thumb.jpg[/img][/url]
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 24
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/makehay.jpg"]Make Hay While The Sun Shines[/url] <---the 'backyard' where I grew up


