Ok I've got some pictures here that show what I go through each day with my routine checks and so forth
17" Flat Screen Monitor
The PC That I use on a daily basis
[attachment=1142:attachment]
My Box That I use For Gaming etc.
[attachment=1143:attachment]
Laptop
[attachment=1144:attachment]
Linux Box
[attachment=1145:attachment]
The rest of my images cannot be posted at this time as I have run out of Attachment Space So I'll just reply
Daily Life!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Daily Life!
Last edited by Brock on Sun Jul 03, 2005 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Daily Life!
Do I see hotwheels in that last photo? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Daily Life!
use the uploader and post a link to the uploaded picture, brock /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Daily Life!
Josh`: Yes you do see Uber Leet Hotwheels /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> w00t
Adaera: ok /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/portable-dvd.jpg"]Portable DVD[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/rear-of-everyday.jpg"]Rear of my Everyday use PC[/url]
Adaera: ok /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/portable-dvd.jpg"]Portable DVD[/url]
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/uploads/rear-of-everyday.jpg"]Rear of my Everyday use PC[/url]
Last edited by Brock on Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daily Life!
*hugs tigger*
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Daily Life!
rofl /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Dad put that there /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Dad put that there /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Daily Life!
This post is a bit outdated and it looks like the images are also outdated. Sorry you missed out on them. Maybe Brock has backups of these images. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

