Hey,
I haven't made anything with photoshop for a long, long, long time. So I thought I'de make a layout, haha. Also, the colour of the screenshot is a bit dodgey on the red stuff... I was too lazy to open up photoshop again /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Anyway, here it is...
Rainbow
Layout
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Layout
First of all I just wanna say that you better don't use too much bevel & emboss. At least that's my opinion. Also I would do something about the big red field, it looks to "heavy".
But still a good try /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
But still a good try /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
Layout
hey Rainbow /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Personally I'd make the space between the tables smaller, and change the font. While we may like certain fonts, it's important that our visitors are able to read what is on the site. Other than that, good colour choice /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Personally I'd make the space between the tables smaller, and change the font. While we may like certain fonts, it's important that our visitors are able to read what is on the site. Other than that, good colour choice /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Layout
Thanks all for comments /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I reckon without the bevel & emboss it would just be TOO simple. But I can see where your coming from.
On the font thing, its really strange, I don't see any problem with that font, like I can read it fine... Shall keep the font thing in mind with further designs though.
Oh and also, Aderea, I'm not sure if you remember but we were talking in zee chat room, probably a couple of months ago, about print making, and I said I'de get some photos of some of my stuff and post it on the forum, sorry its taken so long, I've had to keep it at school, for reports and what not, but I am getting it back in um, a week or so, so I WILL post some pictures... One day... Hahaha
I reckon without the bevel & emboss it would just be TOO simple. But I can see where your coming from.
On the font thing, its really strange, I don't see any problem with that font, like I can read it fine... Shall keep the font thing in mind with further designs though.
Oh and also, Aderea, I'm not sure if you remember but we were talking in zee chat room, probably a couple of months ago, about print making, and I said I'de get some photos of some of my stuff and post it on the forum, sorry its taken so long, I've had to keep it at school, for reports and what not, but I am getting it back in um, a week or so, so I WILL post some pictures... One day... Hahaha
Last edited by Rainbow on Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Layout
Try not to use such bright colors... Such as #FF0000 or #00FF00 or #0000FF lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


