How exactly does this all work? I would like to know how to generate RSS feeds but I have no idea what to search for or what to do. If someone could find a tutorial or explain it here for me would be greatly appreciated. /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
Thanks in advanced,
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Generating RSS Feeds?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Generating RSS Feeds?
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Generating RSS Feeds?
I have no real idea, all i know is that it involves XML /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Heres the only decent page i could find; [url="http://interglacial.com/~sburke/tpj/as_html/tpj26.html"]http://interglacial.com/~sburke/tpj/as_html/tpj26.html[/url]
Generating RSS Feeds?
[url="http://www.icemelon.com/tutorials.php?id=3&/PHP/Generate%20RSS%20Feeds/"]Here[/url] is another tutorial which looks at how you can use PHP to output RSS feeds.
I've only used RSS feeds once, and thats on blogs. Had quite a few problems with it not working because I had already output to the browser...but apart from that it was pretty straight forward. If you want - give me a shout and I'll show you the code.
I've only used RSS feeds once, and thats on blogs. Had quite a few problems with it not working because I had already output to the browser...but apart from that it was pretty straight forward. If you want - give me a shout and I'll show you the code.
Generating RSS Feeds?
okay, thanks guys! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]


