Okay...you all know I am not a Ford fan by any means, but this is a really cool site. Loads of flash, and probably not dialup friendly.
[url="http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/"]Ford Mustang[/url]
Ford Vehicles
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Ford Vehicles

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Ford Vehicles
Ford makes vehicles? I thought they made mobile bombs.
That is a sweet looking site.
That is a sweet looking site.
Ford Vehicles
Ok!
Righto!
You gost a problem with fords!
[url="http://mailto:i.got.a.prob.with.fords@gmail.com"]Email Here in the following format[/url]
[quote]Name:
Fave Car Brand:
Fave Car Model:
Reason for Fave:
Worst Ford(That You Think Is):
Reason for Worst:
Fave Ford Car:
Other Extra Information:[/quote]
Righto!
You gost a problem with fords!
[url="http://mailto:i.got.a.prob.with.fords@gmail.com"]Email Here in the following format[/url]
[quote]Name:
Fave Car Brand:
Fave Car Model:
Reason for Fave:
Worst Ford(That You Think Is):
Reason for Worst:
Fave Ford Car:
Other Extra Information:[/quote]
Ford Vehicles
rofl you two....and yes you're right radar, Ford makes mobile bombs, just look at the Ford Pinto /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
I only have 1 problem with Ford....it's a Ford, isn't that enough? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I only have 1 problem with Ford....it's a Ford, isn't that enough? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Ford Vehicles
/ggsad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sad)' /> are you dissin my eggplant err car?
mind you, of the 9 people I know who own Taurus cars.....only 2 aren't lemons /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
but, back in the 70's and early 80's ...you could thouroughly abuse a ford truck and they would keep on trucking.....after '85 you gotta be very gentle with them.
mind you, of the 9 people I know who own Taurus cars.....only 2 aren't lemons /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
but, back in the 70's and early 80's ...you could thouroughly abuse a ford truck and they would keep on trucking.....after '85 you gotta be very gentle with them.


