The Never-Ending Thread
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
The Never-Ending Thread
booz0r /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
Good to see the never ending thread alive again.
Good to see the never ending thread alive again.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
The Never-Ending Thread
It's not alive... /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Never-Ending Thread
No, it's just the voices in your head /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Never-Ending Thread
Ow if it's only that I got used to them already /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
...
The Never-Ending Thread
Underwear goes inside the pants > all.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
Whats underwear?
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
The Never-Ending Thread
what would superman do in this situation?
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
The Never-Ending Thread
eat pizza /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Never-Ending Thread
and drink coke!
The Never-Ending Thread
Scott, youre semi-evil, youre the diet coke of evil.
</endaustinpowersquotage>
now anyway, back to listening to good charlotte and being emo =]
</endaustinpowersquotage>
now anyway, back to listening to good charlotte and being emo =]
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
The Never-Ending Thread
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Never-Ending Thread
Too right.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
And we're proud of it too.
The Never-Ending Thread
Are we ?
Well I guess we are then /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Well I guess we are then /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
The Never-Ending Thread
Can I be nuts too??? PLEASE!!!???
The Never-Ending Thread
TOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*bump* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
*bump* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
Thats some nice bumpage there.
TOGA TOGA TOGAAAAAAAAA
TOGA TOGA TOGAAAAAAAAA
The Never-Ending Thread
this thread has changed my life /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The Never-Ending Thread
I'm glad it has...I think it's changed us all /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Never-Ending Thread
DIE ALL EMO'S!!! /nunu.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sp3c)' />
LONG LIVE TOGA /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
LONG LIVE TOGA /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
Um, hun, this is the never ending thread, the toga thread is just down a little.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
The Never-Ending Thread
omfg like hai2u!?
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
Hai2u2
The Never-Ending Thread
gewd thanks for askin!? its 6:40am, getting ready to leave, bah. cbf to go to graphics - learning boring stuff..
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
The Never-Ending Thread
IT = evil.
School = Hell.
w00 for internet access /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
School = Hell.
w00 for internet access /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
It's 1.13pm, i just woke up, went to bed at 8 am after anthony and brent went home, am now getting ready for my licence test at 3:00.
The Never-Ending Thread
Good luck mobes /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> don't crash the car /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
I reckon i will have a crash before i'm 21, purely because it seems to be all the rage now /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
The Never-Ending Thread
toga.
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
The Never-Ending Thread
The never-ending thread is dieing /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
The Never-Ending Thread
That it isn't! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
The Never-Ending Thread
TOGA /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Never-Ending Thread
omfg double post.. i'll forgive you <3.
"the unrequited dream, the song that no-one sings.. the unattainable"
"the unrequited dream, the song that no-one sings.. the unattainable"
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
The Never-Ending Thread
And then God said, "Let there be leet." and there was.
The Never-Ending Thread
/ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> and I thought that this thread was ended /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
...
The Never-Ending Thread
0.o togaspamz.. toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooga
edit: what double posts btw? /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
edit: what double posts btw? /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' />
Last edited by ner0 on Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
The Never-Ending Thread
never ending =p
The Never-Ending Thread
Lol paul i was like er.... how awkward i didnt even make a double post. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
The Never-Ending Thread
me0w?
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
The Never-Ending Thread
MOOOO /DancingCow2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow1)' /> /ani-cow.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cow)' />
Last edited by Jim on Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
The Never-Ending Thread
postcount++;
*will probably dream of KOTOR2 tonight*
*will probably dream of KOTOR2 tonight*
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
The Never-Ending Thread
All good things must come to an end. All good things.



