Wallpaper Competition 19

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Locked
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Tami »

Thank you for the votes /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

This week's theme is "Edge of the Matrix"

What's out there...or what do you think is out there?

Note: No entries of neon data figures floating down a screen. This is a concept entry. (Yes, I'm making you *create* something) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[url="http://killanet.net/uploader"]Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]Uploader 2[/url]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Josh »

awwwww /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> *puts away his green numbers*
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Baralai »

Hmmmm this is intresting! nowwww lemme think!!!

Bara
[align=center]Image[/align]
Kobra
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:46 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Kobra »

pfft.... Way to ruin my fuin /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
*points at his siggy*
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Tami »

To further explain what I mean by "the edge of the matrix"

I was watching a show, and I have no idea what show it was, but it takes place in a Matrix. A man is driving down a road which ends abruptly because he has reached the "end of the Matrix" and can go no further. He sees a white and blue glowing techno grid. What I want you to do is make a wallpaper with your idea of what would be at the edge of the Matrix as if you were the man in the car.

*whacks us3rX & the penguin upside their heads* ....better? /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by ner0 »

Well here's mine.. I hope its something like along the lines of what you meant, but if not let me know and I'll upload my backup /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> that would be the green vertical text on a black background /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/wp.png"]The Void /click.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(click)' />[/url]

/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Marko »

lol my imagination is soaring tonight, enjoy /shifty.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(shift)' />
Image
Rift

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Rift »

i think that was the 13th floor =) ill try something too
radar
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by radar »

Radar, I moved your post of the bug you encountered to a more secure area for Vulture to have a look at /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I didn't encounter that problem when I clicked the attached images though /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Last edited by radar on Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rift

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Rift »

i would haVe done a whOle lot more To it detail wisE but didnt have enuF time /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ill prObably woRk on it MorE in the future though:P

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/reset.png"]Click[/url]
Marko
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 960
Joined: Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Marko »

very nice rift /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Image
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Tami »

I like the big reset button /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Rift

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Rift »

ty:P i was thinking of just putting "Red Button" lol
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by ner0 »

*laughs at rift's subliminal messaging /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />*
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Shydragonchic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 452
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Shydragonchic »

here's my attempt:

[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/matrixedge1.jpg"]Don't fall off[/url]
jamesthegeek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 9:26 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by jamesthegeek »

Pheer my entry
I know it isn't what I we are supposed to make, but hey, I got off track, and hey, it was 6:30am /sleepy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sleep)' />
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' /> <<< HEY LOOK! IT'S ADA! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Okay, I'm off all..
[url="http://www.e-modder.org/KG/matrix.jpg"]http://www.e-modder.org/KG/matrix.jpg[/url]
(Yes it sucks, don't complain kthx /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />)
Rift

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by Rift »

what subliminal message... Very lOgical wallpaper james:P made perfecT sEnse, is this all running on Oracle? lol
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by ner0 »

I don't know rift, I must be seeing things, funny /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />.. sometimes I just get amazing the urge to vote for your entries though, freakishly freaky wouldn't you agree?!!!!!

awesome banners everyone, nice coding JTG.. i wanna see it in php next time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
jamesthegeek
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri May 27, 2005 9:26 am

Wallpaper Competition 19

Post by jamesthegeek »

It runs on teh matrix pc! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Locked

Return to “Competition Archives”