Thought this was woth to take a look at /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[url="http://www.pixelstone.co.uk/"]http://www.pixelstone.co.uk/[/url]
Chris Lancaster
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Chris Lancaster
some nice artwork & layout designs on that site; I like the rollover effect on his nav buttons

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Chris Lancaster
his layout is so original.. love it lol
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Chris Lancaster
I must be seeing a different site to you lot then. The colours are bland, it's a mess in FireFox and the design isn't particularly anything new or interesting - to me at least /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Chris Lancaster
looks like a nice site.. I like the nav buttons too, but agreed with rob it could be improved a little in forefox
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
-
pixelstone
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:03 pm
Chris Lancaster
Thanks for the comments !
I'll sort out the Firefox issues
Nice forum you got here /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
chris lancaster
I'll sort out the Firefox issues
Nice forum you got here /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
chris lancaster
Chris Lancaster
Hi Chris, and welcome to KillaGraphix & thank you for the compliment on our site.
No doubt as you look around you'll see that the majority of us prefer firefox over IE /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> >>> /ff3aw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fox)' /> could be a dead giveaway though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
btw I like the work you did on the Manchester site the best. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
No doubt as you look around you'll see that the majority of us prefer firefox over IE /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> >>> /ff3aw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fox)' /> could be a dead giveaway though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
btw I like the work you did on the Manchester site the best. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


