I just whipped this up to show my emotions towards school..... It will go with the poem I am writing at home which I plan to post tonight!!
Warmest as possible,
Brock - In Hell!
P.S.: This one /ff3aw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(fox)' /> fits me!
stupid thing won't let me go back! But click the thumbnail for the real thing /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
omfgub3runl33tiness!
That's what that is /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Let me make a better one on Adobe Photoshop on this PC /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
* Merged by Endophyte
School!
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
School!
I agree with the text on the banner 100% /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
School!
If you think school is hell then you probably can't wait for WORK EXPERIENCE. If school is hell then this place is hell's hell. You have to do hard work and the worst thing is you don't get a single cent out of it! *looks up laws on slave labour*
School!
School is hell, but its nothing compared to what life would be without it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

