Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Post by Josh »

couldn't think of a better name for this thread lol...

Here's something that I learned last night.. Real simple to do in C4D actually.

Resolution: 1000x1000px
Size: 44.51 KB
Render Time: 2:13
[attachment=774:attachment]
I'll probably make a tutorial for this pretty soon once I get some time
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Post by Vercz »

wow..i do like that effect /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

you know what would look -really- uber cool? ..a F1 car with the wireframe applied to it, at the front of it..then fading into the colors of the car as it goes backwards /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ..uber /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

once again, really nice work /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

Image
Adrasteia
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 am

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Post by Adrasteia »

i agree with vercz.....i really like how this idea turned out, it would be neat if you could do a car, or an entire room, or anything really, it turned out really well!
I hope you do another one or add to this i'd really like to see more /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Nem
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Post by Josh »

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but that shelf and lamp is the begining to an interior room design I'm going to take a shot at. oh and by the way, since some people like to know where 3d people get their textures, I made the wood texture and the lamp just has a solid color applied to it with some reflection.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Adrasteia
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 534
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:13 am

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Post by Adrasteia »

can't wait to see the entire room:)
Nem
Image
Tibs
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1106
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 9:59 am

Render: Wireframe -> Full Render

Post by Tibs »

Nice start /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
...
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”