After much debarkle, and various speculations about how ner0 found his way from the antartic; I have found out why he was excluded from his colony. Please take much care in clicking this link which verifys why he was excluded, as this image may be potentially damaging to those who view it. And yes, ner0 is on the right of the image.
Please try not to judge him for this, and well err...watch your back, its apparent he can look like hes doing nothing..when hes really waiting..watching.. /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
[url="http://endo.killagraphix.com/penguin-slap.gif"]**WARNING: POTENTIALLY MIND DESTROYING IMAGE - CLICK WITH CARE!**[/url]
To clear up any queries
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
To clear up any queries
/LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> /laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> /pointlaf2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(laf)' />
I knew that penguin had a nasty streak in him...watch out everybody <_<
I knew that penguin had a nasty streak in him...watch out everybody <_<
To clear up any queries
bad pengy...bad bad bad /stare.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stare)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
To clear up any queries
AHAHAHAHAHA that's cool /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.


