Wallpaper Competition 10
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 10
Thank you for the votes everyone.
The wallpaper for this week is cartoon animals.
Happy drawing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader/"]KN Image Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]KG Image Uploader 2[/url]
The wallpaper for this week is cartoon animals.
Happy drawing /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[url="http://killanet.net/uploader/"]KN Image Uploader 1[/url]
[url="http://killagraphix.com/uploader/"]KG Image Uploader 2[/url]

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 10
Congratulations on last contest Ada /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I really like the new theme. I hope I get time to put one together this week /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I really like the new theme. I hope I get time to put one together this week /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


Wallpaper Competition 10
Thanks Jake..and I hope so too.
I know what I'd make for a wallpaper but I can't enter /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
I know what I'd make for a wallpaper but I can't enter /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 10
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/JakeWP2.jpg"]Clickage[/url] .... I know, I know.... just call me a shameless, ego-maniac /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />


Wallpaper Competition 10
/laughing1.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(lol1)' /> good one Jake...did you look in the mirror while drawing that? 0.o

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 10
well of course /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ..... I like this theme so much, I decided to make [url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/KillaClub.jpg"]another one[/url]
I think I might title it: 'When the witch is away' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I think I might title it: 'When the witch is away' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Last edited by FlyingDoggyJake on Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Wallpaper Competition 10
oh gawds /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 10
Lol Nice! [url="http://endo.killagraphix.com/Elephante.gif"]Heres mine mwahwah /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />[/url]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 10
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/stairwayassasin.jpg"]monty's victim[/url]
-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 10
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/fdjvsshy.jpg"]he sat on me first[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 10
oh my ... /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> /dance.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(dance2)' />
some great entries this week /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ..like all the other weeks /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
some great entries this week /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ..like all the other weeks /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 10
lmao ..... it appears I've woke the dragon, and now I find myself in the grips of scaley butt cheeks! * contimplates dragon methaine for a moment /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
HEEEEEEEEEEELPP!!!!!!!
ADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
HEEEEEEEEEEELPP!!!!!!!
ADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!


Wallpaper Competition 10
/webmaster.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nutz)' />
weirdos
weirdos

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 10
Good job everyone! I'm not going to make a wallpaper this week, but maybe next week if it's a simple theme /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

-
Shydragonchic
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 452
- Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:42 am
Wallpaper Competition 10
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/attackcat.jpg"]another stairway assasin picture[/url]
Wallpaper Competition 10
Lmao! *tries to draw a wombat in ps /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> *





