Wallpaper Competition 4 Vote
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Wallpaper Competition 4 Vote
Good luck everyone /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Wallpaper Competition 4 Vote
I loved the entries this week lol, i hope FDJ never uninstalls paint/jasc etc lol.
Nem
Nem

Wallpaper Competition 4 Vote
This poll will remain open until 5pm Pacific Time due yesterday's issues.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Wallpaper Competition 4 Vote
[quote]i hope FDJ never uninstalls paint/jasc etc lol[/quote]
Thanks Adrasteia..... no worries, I'm a full blown addict! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Thanks Adrasteia..... no worries, I'm a full blown addict! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


Wallpaper Competition 4 Vote
Well this is a first, we have a three way tie; Jake will add the three winning WP's to the Changer. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


