Is Vulture Sane?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Is Vulture Sane?
/brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Is Vulture Sane?
Discrimination against buzzards I tell ya /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' /> /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' /> ....Honestly, I did. Don't listen to her!
Last edited by Scott on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is Vulture Sane?
HAH I knew it /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Is Vulture Sane?
Knew what? /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
That you're not sane...you just admitted it /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
OI.....don't make me get the database entry showing that you edited your post /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
OI.....don't make me get the database entry showing that you edited your post /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
Last edited by Tami on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Is Vulture Sane?
See above /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Is Vulture Sane?
I'm safe on that one, would take you so long that this thread would be 3 months old.
I'm guessing now is sign off time....nice knowing you all. /bye2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bye)' />
I'm guessing now is sign off time....nice knowing you all. /bye2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bye)' />
Is Vulture Sane?
I know exactly where to look for the logs....you should be careful what you teach me bwahahahaha.....
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Is Vulture Sane?
Yes I do...what're you gonna do about it....and don't go deleting that log entry either /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Is Vulture Sane?
Im interested in knowing now, since its not a log entry... /angel_not.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(not)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Is Vulture Sane?
I know it's not a log entry, dufus. That's MY term for what it is so that you will think I don't really know where it is and will be lulled into a false sense of security.....
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
/witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Is Vulture Sane?
*Thinks the gemini needs a new english dictionary* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Is Vulture Sane?
No you just need to code a better translator.....

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Is Vulture Sane?
Considering theres no votes for yes, that proves a bit too /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.
Is Vulture Sane?
...like you even have to guess what I voted for
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Is Vulture Sane?
spammers /knife.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(knife)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Is Vulture Sane?
/blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> where

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]


