[url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/images/LadyLuck.jpg"]Click to View[/url]
Comments/Suggestions? /beach.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(beach)' />
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Lady Luck
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Lady Luck
lol ty mobes. I really liked how this render turned out. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I do wish that dice could stay like that if you rolled them :| That'd PWN!
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Lady Luck
I should mess around tomorrow trying to figure out how to make "fuzzyness" on objects /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thnx for the idea Verczeh /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Lady Luck
Looks nice Josh, if you ever roll dice like that you would be famous /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
-
FlyingDoggyJake
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 254
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Lady Luck
I like it! .... can I use it for a watermark bitmap on my installer for the Wallpaper Changer?





