as i haven't posted i a while and i was bored, i made some simple things from tut's on greycobra.com
I tried to not exactly follow the tut's so I could give a different spin to it
[img]http://img97.exs.cx/img97/5021/simple8vn.png[/img]
here i just played with the layers abit and put some lightning effects int and pinched it abit, else it's the same as the tut. oh and i added a border out of boredom /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[img]http://img97.exs.cx/img97/111/energybeam3xw.png[/img]
here i tried to make it more look like a energy beam then a ice beam, i'm not really satisfied with it, but I'll keep on practising /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Some things
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Some things
Where's that ebil p3nguin...
Some things
nice work chicken, good to see you posting again /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
keep em coming /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
keep em coming /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Some things
I don't know what it is about that last image, but I just love it. I'm going to have to take a look at that tutorial because that is one awesome effect you can do /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
They look good Wingy-- The first one sort of looks like different colored crystals in a cave =)
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
They look good Wingy-- The first one sort of looks like different colored crystals in a cave =)
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Some things
I ... love that last pic!!!! Great work wing, as paul said, it's good to see you posting and creating stuff again.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am