Got a little bored, trying to get back into touch with my creative side ^.^ Plasma-ish idea from tutorial on devART
[url="http://nnn-clan.net/pics/phoenix_head.jpg"]http://nnn-clan.net/pics/phoenix_head.jpg[/url]
Phoenix Head
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Phoenix Head
*saves that to the portfolio file*
PhotoShop?
That is so....plasmatic. I bet it would look really cool as a print too. I'll talk to you about that later when I "see" you.
PhotoShop?
That is so....plasmatic. I bet it would look really cool as a print too. I'll talk to you about that later when I "see" you.
Last edited by Tami on Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Phoenix Head
V-cool i like
Phoenix Head
Hmm, would have to make it a lot larger for a print but it might look good /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Glad you like it
Glad you like it
Phoenix Head
maybe a bit, but if it were kept small...it could be a "decorator accent piece" .... silly ppl pay more when you tag something like that on for a description.

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Phoenix Head
I like it. Looks nice. Got a link for the tut dude?
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Phoenix Head
Thanks.
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/13936619/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/13936619/[/url]
[url="http://www.deviantart.com/view/13936619/"]http://www.deviantart.com/view/13936619/[/url]




