Heres the new one for my main pages, I had to follow a tutorial that was for PSP7 ([url="http://www.dumlao.cc/psptutorials/antiquetext.htm"]tutorial here[/url]) so some things arnt in the same place, the two things I dont like about it are is that the text is to high in the black field and the other thing is that on the page off to the right side of the header its a differant color of black!,, isnt Black all Black??... apperantly Not!, LOL
Right now I'm trying to find how to see the Layers window so I can make the text part active so I can move it lower,, but I dont know what to do about the right side black, thats hard to see but I see a line in the header on my page,, (maybe its just me and my Old Eyes /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' /> )
[img]http://www.rsigrowers.com/picts/logo.gif[/img]
New Banner
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
New Banner
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.


New Banner
#000000 is absolute black
I don't know if this works in PSP (I haven't used it in ages), but it does in PhotoShop. If you click the arrow for moving things around then hold down the ctrl key and tap on your arrow keys, the image will move a little bit at a time. If you hold down the shift key and then tap the arrows, the image will move more at once.
Other than that, you've made a nice looking banner /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I don't know if this works in PSP (I haven't used it in ages), but it does in PhotoShop. If you click the arrow for moving things around then hold down the ctrl key and tap on your arrow keys, the image will move a little bit at a time. If you hold down the shift key and then tap the arrows, the image will move more at once.
Other than that, you've made a nice looking banner /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
New Banner
Another thing you might want to try, is stretch the "text" box thing from each side of the banner, then tell it to center it, then that way its always in the middle, then you just have to ajust it up and down /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
I would also suggest getting PhotoShop, in my opinion its 1000% better then PSP7.
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
I would also suggest getting PhotoShop, in my opinion its 1000% better then PSP7.
us3rX /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
[align=center]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]

"Time is never wasted, when your wasted all the time" ~ Radio Dj/Unknown Source
"Death is the inevitable end to the suffering of the living." ~Unknown
"You were born an original. Don't die a copy" ~Murdoc Niccals
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
New Banner
Turrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttleeeeeeeeemannn /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
The text effect looks pretty cool.. perhaps you could try and do more with the background though.
The text effect looks pretty cool.. perhaps you could try and do more with the background though.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
New Banner
your background is #150C06 /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
the text effect looks nice though /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
the text effect looks nice though /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
New Banner
Well both image editors are good you just use whats comfortable for you to use /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> looks good turtle /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />

New Banner
Thank You each and everyone of you for your help, I'll make a new banner! LOL, I need the pratice anyways.. when I made the background color in the materials pallet I had the font set as #00000,, whould doing the text on another layer and "merge all" change the background color? I'm sure I messed sumptin up! LOL,, Back to the drawing board!
I got the PhotoshopCS, and the whole Micromeadia Studio MX Pro,, but when I try to use them I get a real bad headache!,, being as old as I am already I have to save as much brain as I can!
good to see each of you again
RUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I got the PhotoshopCS, and the whole Micromeadia Studio MX Pro,, but when I try to use them I get a real bad headache!,, being as old as I am already I have to save as much brain as I can!
good to see each of you again
RUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Last edited by turtleman on Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.




