Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Post by Josh »

I worked on this all day today... Could I have some feedback please?


[size=0]88 KB[/size]
[attachment=411:attachment]
[size=0]88 KB[/size]

edit: lol... I was going to add this on the final layout but ok..

Credit goes to sp3c for the orb rofl
Last edited by Josh on Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Post by Sp3culuM »

coughorbcoughcreditscoughcoughcough /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Looks good, but it still has blurry bits! *stab*, you need to clean/sharpen it up a bit (and no, I don't mean use that silly sharpen filter!). Also, consider a different background, maybe a gradient or a pattern, the grey seems a bit dull and the content seems to represent itself differently from the header and nav.

Good work, keep it up. I still prefer the 1st concept you were showing me with the semi circle though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image
ner0
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 982
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 9:45 am

Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Post by ner0 »

looking good Josh, 'cept for the stuff rob said

gj /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <- :( poor class



[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Post by Josh »

[attachment=412:attachment]

This is what Sp3c is talking about.. The half circle was presenting a lot of problems and just wasn't co-operating very nicely with me. I really did like the idea though.

Yes, sp3c made the orb.. He showed me how I could do it but I failed with flying colors! =D

Believe it or not, the background is a gradient.. It's just a very well hidden one at that lol, I can fix it though =)

Sp3c: What do you mean by content representing itself differently? You mean in the middle or everything BUT the header?


Blurry blurry blurry... I don't know-- I'm for some reason not liking the 'not blurry' concept. and I haven't blurred anything in that img so far.. *stabs selection tool*


I will attach a revision here soon.. thnx so far for the feedback, Any more volunteers want to give me feedback?
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Post by RuffRyders »

Looks great to me good work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.
Last edited by RuffRyders on Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Sp3culuM
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 662
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 7:36 am

Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Post by Sp3culuM »

[quote name='Joshypoos']Sp3c: What do you mean by content representing itself differently? You mean in the middle or everything BUT the header?[/quote]

The content boxes have a seperate header to them, so they look like boxes, but 'cause you've blurred the buttons at the top and the header image together it's a different style. The two don't seem to fit, to me at least.
Image
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Layout ~ Improvments/Suggestions/Comments?

Post by Josh »

Ah ok

edit:

Okay so here it is! Oh and could someone please help me saving in .GIF format? For some reason it's screwing the image up (I've never had this problem for a while now) and if you don't see the image being screwed up, look at the main orbs coloring in the header..

[attachment=420:attachment]
Last edited by Josh on Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”