I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Scott »

Not sure if this is a suggestion, but is anyone else having problems with the forum remebering login info or is it just me? /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Endo »

lol nah it aint just you, i was going to ask to /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Guest_Josh

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Guest_Josh »

I am too Scott - not just you /huh.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':huh:' />
Endo
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1158
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 2:05 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Endo »

forums being a tosser ;p jeff will fix it soon hopefully
[align=center]

Image

[color=\"#333333\"]Last Blog:[/color][color=\"Green\"] SUMMER [/color][color=\"black\"](30/11/06)[/color]

[/align]
Wayne
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Wayne »

give them time....don't complain just yet /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> they have plenty to do.....but yet plenty time on their hands /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Guest_Josh

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Guest_Josh »

lol - I know. I aint complaining (A) /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Anyone like my name? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol
<--------------------- hehe
False_Pretense
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by False_Pretense »

[quote name='Guest_Josh' date='Feb 5 2004, 10:59 PM']Anyone like my name? /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol[/quote]
Yes I do ... Guest_Josh sutes you quite well lol
Image
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Vercz »

i like cookies... /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

Image
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Scott »

Problem is vercz I have none /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
Got box of celebrations though, you can have a few, wait...here is 5...that enough? You can have some more if you like.

/biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> *runs*
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Tami »

FIVE??????????????????????? Oh sure, say I can have only one then go about handing them freely to everyone else....you are soooooooooooo......mean /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Scott
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:08 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Scott »

Well, you know...a week a work experience teaches me to always put the boss down /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I think I should run now...

edit: anyone else want one a celebration? /LSHIC.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />
Last edited by Scott on Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Tami »

The cookie issue appears to be fixed (thank you Jeff) /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by RuffRyders »

Wohoo /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> everythings going great well done all. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Vercz
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1915
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:13 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Vercz »

*buys ada a whole jumbo sized box of celebrations*...for your hard work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

Image
Skidz`Crew
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Skidz`Crew »

[img]http://www.orcplanet.com/uploader/images/32744.gif[/img]

i Dont Think its to big to post here is So I'll change it lol /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Image

ImageImage
Skidz`Crew
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Skidz`Crew »

OMG! For Real i Was Just Browsing The Internet And i Found This![img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/AdaExile.GIF[/img]

OMFG!!! XD /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />



I Dident Make That Really i found it!
Last edited by Skidz`Crew on Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

ImageImage
to@ds
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by to@ds »

Looks pretty cool, just looks abit plain. Maybe try abit of an abstract wave in the background or something. A grid motif would probably go nicely in this one too. I love the guy in the top left hand corner he rocks.

And the kissing thing is pretty funny too.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]

[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Skidz`Crew
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Skidz`Crew »

I dident make the Kissing thing i just found it
when i saw it i was like FOMCL! ( falling out of my chair laughing )
Image

ImageImage
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Tami »

You pinched that outta the staff area you brat lol....Josh` made it...another brat but we luvs y'all anyway. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Cute id card too /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Maybe some textures & depth to it would be good.
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Baralai »

OHH O id cards are back /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
*goes and makes one*

Baralai
[align=center]Image[/align]
Dzine Wolf
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Dzine Wolf »

nope...dis aint bout no ID card...dis is bout Ada and XD sittin in trees.

whats the matter.....the ones they chopped down and put legs on aint goodnough

for you to kiss in....huh...huh....huh??? (busted)
(pic)
Last edited by Dzine Wolf on Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Baralai »

pffft thats old news... /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />


Baralai
Last edited by Baralai on Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image[/align]
RuffRyders
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by RuffRyders »

Great work, looks cool.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Josh »

[quote name='Tech' date='Apr 27 2004, 10:36 AM']OMG! For Real i Was Just Browsing The Internet And i Found This![img]http://files.ad2k.net/_Images/AdaExile.GIF[/img]

OMFG!!! XD /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' />



I Dident Make That Really i found it![/quote]
I'm so sneaky! HEHEHE!!!

~Josh
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Baralai »

u should of saved it in a diff format josh it looks umm dotty /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> But it is cool /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Baralai
[align=center]Image[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

I Was Boder So I Made A Graphic

Post by Josh »

lol, I didn't want to bother with PS with making it because of the fact that I had to many programs going that NEEDED to be running and my system was already lagging from them..

So good ol' paint did the job /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and I saved it as a .gif =( Only cause it loads fastest, but I forgot that paint sucks for saving .gifs :'(

oh well at least its there /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> I might make a better one with more quality in it and make the heart a little more realistic looking..

~Josh
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”