hehehe I really like these its thes best work i have done with out using Pics... i hop you enjoy them to..
[img]http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix3.jpg[/img]
And here are some links to otehr ones
[url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix1.jpg"]BlueWonder[/url]
[url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix2.jpg"]Bluey[/url]
[url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/bgmix4.jpg"]Greenswirl[/url]
i tryed to make the green one better for you ada /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> but it dident werk /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> but i will do another one later on and see how it goes!!
Tidus
Bg Pics I Made
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Bg Pics I Made
Last edited by Baralai on Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Bg Pics I Made
sweeeeet tidus i set tha orange 1 for my backround /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> keep it up /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Bg Pics I Made
TY muckin around is FUNNN!!! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />:D
Tidus
Tidus
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Bg Pics I Made
Good job /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I like the 2nd one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I like the 2nd one /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Bg Pics I Made
Very nice tidus, i like the green one, i set it as my background =D.
-
Skidz`Crew
- Sr. Member

- Posts: 437
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm
Bg Pics I Made
Well Done Tidus_jlg! Just Muckin' Around Eh? Well you do better Then me When i'm Trying To Make Some Thing, its not Fair lol!



