Banner I Made

Computer Graphics Projects From Our Members

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

Banner I Made

Post by Baralai »

i was fooling around with the filters and i came up with thins banner i added some pics and wrting too.....

[img]http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/GGban.jpg[/img]

Hop ya like it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Baralai-Tidus
[align=center]Image[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Banner I Made

Post by Tami »

That's cute, Tidus....see what ya find when you muck with the controls? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

Banner I Made

Post by Baralai »

Ty ada, And yes Im blowen away how much stuff i can do now Wo0o0ot and its thanx to you tellin me to muck around Wo0o0ot thanx Ada /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /shades.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> im off to make some More Funny stuff

Tidus
[align=center]Image[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “The Studio”