ok, so here I am on the VERY last part of getting the KF css all done and I run into a problem.
I want to align text to the left and right.. It's the header of the news.. It has 'Welcome' in it and underneath it it says, 'Introduction to KillaFonts' yet I want it to be align to the right side of the 'Welcome' text... Anyone have a clue of how to do this?
What I've got so far: [url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/KFTest.htm"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/KFTest.htm[/url]
The CSS File: [url="http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/theme.css"]http://josh.killagraphix.com/kf/theme.css[/url]
Thanks in advance!
~Josh
Text Aligned to Left & Right
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Text Aligned to Left & Right
Last edited by Josh on Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Text Aligned to Left & Right
ok, I got it thanks to redrum.
For anyone wanting to acheive this and need help here's how to do it:
Then use:
Example:
Aligned Left &aligned right all on the same line
For anyone wanting to acheive this and need help here's how to do it:
Code: Select all
.Right {
float: right;
text-align: right;
}
.Left {
float: left;
text-align: left;
}Code: Select all
<div class="Left">Aligned Left &</div><div class="Right">aligned right all on the same line</div>Aligned Left &aligned right all on the same line
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
