Radar's Riddle #2
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Radar's Riddle #2
The one originally posted here was thought up in a hastly manner and was gotten easily by TJerome.
I can fly.
I was created by man.
I am seen, but I cannot be felt.
Spend me doing whatever you wish.
I can fly.
I was created by man.
I am seen, but I cannot be felt.
Spend me doing whatever you wish.
Last edited by radar on Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Radar's Riddle #2
Well done Tjerome /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It sounds like a h****r crossed with a kite.
It sounds like a h****r crossed with a kite.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Radar's Riddle #2
air? /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Radar's Riddle #2
time /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Radar's Riddle #2
Makes sense to me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Radar's Riddle #2
lol good one elec /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Radar's Riddle #2
time for a new riddle then... *closes*
[align=center]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]
forgedeuphoriacom - now with 30% less fat.
stylecommentcom - recently relaunched!
[/align]



