A value I have,
A price I do not.
I can change your life,
if you use me right.
my faces are distunguished
yet I am common.
the end, my first riddle, pretty easy, have fun /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
ner0's riddle
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
ner0's riddle
Last edited by ner0 on Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
ner0's riddle
Stab in the dark here, a mind/brain ?
ner0's riddle
nope, but I defnitely see where you're coming from there.
Last edited by ner0 on Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
ner0's riddle
vercy got it, it was actually a coin/money, wd /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[color=\"green\"]'class KPIM::ProcessManager' only defines private constructors and has no friends[/color] <-
poor class
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.
[18:09:00] * ~Moppy stews ner0 erotically 1 times.

