Flash Logo?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Flash Logo?
Erm, this is a bit of a challenge for someone whos brave.. Is it possible for anyone here 2 maybe have the knowledge and expertise 2 Design a FLASH LOGO?
I would like it so ppl can copy it from my site, onto theres to increase advertising and hits..
size, Small but visible.
Content: S.N.C
Colours, Grey letters on a Black and Deep sea blue background. I would like the blue and black 2 be mixed and flashing, with the S.N.C in bold italics, Flashing on top of the mixed colours... Kinda like Baralai did on my Lonsdale Script logo as shown [url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/GG/mr_s.png"]here[/url]
Image style? erm - we'll go for high tech again and lastly,
If you cannot do the exact design as detailed above, do as close as you can - mi not that fussy as long as it looks good for a possible website going for awards.
Credit will be given also on my site for the design.
Examples of what i have in mind are on the [url="http://www.techgear007.net"]techgear[/url] website.
MANY MANY MANY MANY THANK YOUS IN ADVANCE TO WHOEVA!!! UR BE A STAR IF U CAN DO THIS:D
Mr_S
I would like it so ppl can copy it from my site, onto theres to increase advertising and hits..
size, Small but visible.
Content: S.N.C
Colours, Grey letters on a Black and Deep sea blue background. I would like the blue and black 2 be mixed and flashing, with the S.N.C in bold italics, Flashing on top of the mixed colours... Kinda like Baralai did on my Lonsdale Script logo as shown [url="http://www.ffreloaded.net/images/GG/mr_s.png"]here[/url]
Image style? erm - we'll go for high tech again and lastly,
If you cannot do the exact design as detailed above, do as close as you can - mi not that fussy as long as it looks good for a possible website going for awards.
Credit will be given also on my site for the design.
Examples of what i have in mind are on the [url="http://www.techgear007.net"]techgear[/url] website.
MANY MANY MANY MANY THANK YOUS IN ADVANCE TO WHOEVA!!! UR BE A STAR IF U CAN DO THIS:D
Mr_S
Flash Logo?
I don't do Flash (no wisecracks). Josh enjoys working with it but he's away on holidays right now; I'm sure he'll tackle it when he gets back if no one else has. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Flash Logo?
Damn, u spoilt ma joke hun lmao
Flash Logo?
oo flash peter *pun intended ;d (yay im getting better huh?)* i like how the box's turn to the leters, nice
Flash Logo?
Yes ada you do got that right. I love working with flash /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> But for right now I've got to leave some things alone on the PC and try to get my grades up before I lose internet on these last 2 days of school. I just don't want to get addicted AGAIN before school is over lol.. and I will do this flash thing on thursday, or maybe even tomorrow. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Sorry for the hold back =(
~Josh
Sorry for the hold back =(
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Flash Logo?
Nice Pete, I like the menu on your avatar too.. (forum link doesn't work btw) /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Flash Logo?
Thanks Sp3c. This is the only forum where I use this avatar, so there is no link /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
I could tell a lie that the avatar checks on which forum it is showed /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
I could tell a lie that the avatar checks on which forum it is showed /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Flash Logo?
lol yeh, you should have the link pointing to whichever the active page is, and use it on all forums, you can't lose that way /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Flash Logo?
Good idea. I'll do that in the final version /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Flash Logo?
lol, I also like the avatar pete /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
and Mr s.... I'm having some troubles! I sort of forget where things are in macromedia flash.. so uhh.. I really am having some troubles making this. So for your best bet would be just to use Pete's attempt /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I new this vacation would mess everything up /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> <_<
Sorrys
~Josh
and Mr s.... I'm having some troubles! I sort of forget where things are in macromedia flash.. so uhh.. I really am having some troubles making this. So for your best bet would be just to use Pete's attempt /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' /> I new this vacation would mess everything up /annoyed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> <_<
Sorrys
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Flash Logo?
lol, that's what happens when you use Swish too much /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Flash Logo?
lol, yes that was a challenge too.. I used swish for a while and then went back to macromedia and WOW... it was really different <_< ...... lol
~Josh
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Flash Logo?
Excellent Pete, i like the design and esp the colours....
Josh, its not a problem, if u do want to continue tryin 2 make a design, be my guest but take as long as ya need! there is no rush seein as i got a temp design frmo pete atm
lol
Cheers all for ur help.
ps, Spec, a design of same size and to go in a bottom corner of a index.html page
Mr_S :snake:
Josh, its not a problem, if u do want to continue tryin 2 make a design, be my guest but take as long as ya need! there is no rush seein as i got a temp design frmo pete atm
lol
Cheers all for ur help.
ps, Spec, a design of same size and to go in a bottom corner of a index.html page
Mr_S :snake:
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Flash Logo?
Nice job Pete®tje /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />.
RuffRyders.
RuffRyders.
The bruises fade but memories are made.


