If someone made me a signature I'd be very thankful.
It must be inside the size limits of this forum. The only text I want in it is Kretz.
I dont want no animations. I'd like it to be either light blue and silver (High-Tech stuff) or black and red (Dark /censored.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cens)' />).
I'm very happy if someone made this for me...
Can someone make me a sig?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Can someone make me a sig?
i will give it a go tomorrow for ya kretz /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Bara
Bara
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Can someone make me a sig?
Thanks Bara, I realy apreciate it!
Can someone make me a sig?
Here kretz im a bit rusty but i hope its ok
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Kretz.png[/img]
Bara /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Kretz.png[/img]
Bara /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
[align=center]
[/align]
[/align]Can someone make me a sig?
Thanks, that is awesome, realy, thanks!
