We're up and running on the new server, so welcome back everyone. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
There are a few sites which are still migrating or need to have databases re-loaded but we're working to get them online again.
Thank you NightStorm for once again going above and beyond the call of duty to keep us live.
Server Move
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Server Move

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Server Move
Thankyou very much NightStorm, you put alot of work into getting the server back up and functional, and i understand how stressful and frustrating it must have been lol.
thankyou once again.
thankyou once again.
Server Move
Good job Nightstorm /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Server Move
Good to be back /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> , I was away in Bali for a week and when I got back servers were down... Didn't miss anything did I /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ?

