Graphics Set Request Please?
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Graphics Set Request Please?
Could I please get an Avator & Signature Made to match the Default InVision Power Board Skin?
If possible a second set to match CaliSkinV6-Red?
Thanks in Advance,
Brock
If possible a second set to match CaliSkinV6-Red?
Thanks in Advance,
Brock
Graphics Set Request Please?
Hi Brock
We'd love to make you some graphics, but we need more information first.
Please read [url="http://forums.graphixground.com/index.php?showtopic=478"]Here[/url] then add the necessary information in a reply in this thread.
Thank you
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
We'd love to make you some graphics, but we need more information first.
Please read [url="http://forums.graphixground.com/index.php?showtopic=478"]Here[/url] then add the necessary information in a reply in this thread.
Thank you
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Graphics Set Request Please?
ok
You's know the colours
no animation
Text: Brock - Brocks Realm for sig Brock going Diagonally across avator
Style: Hi-Tech kinda thing
and also could it like be if possible maybe have a little animation to it I dun have any idea what kind of animation i like so i geuss surprise me
As Was b4 Thanks in Advance,
Brock
You's know the colours
no animation
Text: Brock - Brocks Realm for sig Brock going Diagonally across avator
Style: Hi-Tech kinda thing
and also could it like be if possible maybe have a little animation to it I dun have any idea what kind of animation i like so i geuss surprise me
As Was b4 Thanks in Advance,
Brock
Graphics Set Request Please?
Avatar and Sig as requested.
Note: If you like this please save to your pc as this image will be removed shortly after this thread is no longer active /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thanks.
[img]http://joshanimations.ath.cx/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock1.gif[/img]
[img]http://joshanimations.ath.cx/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/brock2.gif[/img]
oh and sorry, I don't know how to do animations.. *yet*
~Josh
Note: If you like this please save to your pc as this image will be removed shortly after this thread is no longer active /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Thanks.
[img]http://joshanimations.ath.cx/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock1.gif[/img]
[img]http://joshanimations.ath.cx/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/brock2.gif[/img]
oh and sorry, I don't know how to do animations.. *yet*
~Josh
Last edited by Josh on Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphics Set Request Please?
Please let me know if you have picked this up or if you have already picked this up.
Thanks,
~Josh
Thanks,
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphics Set Request Please?
I've got it Josh could you do the blue one as well or a grreen one to match here /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Graphics Set Request Please?
Yea uhm, thats a problem for me lol.. I don't exactly know how I got the glossy look on the red one (See below) and I also don't know how I got the gradient to fit so perfectly in the corner like I did, but I did my best
I only made a sig.. =( I am to busy right now to make an avatar too..
[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock3.gif[/img]
Heres the old sig:
[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock2.gif[/img]
Sorry for the badness of it =( lol
~Josh
I only made a sig.. =( I am to busy right now to make an avatar too..
[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock3.gif[/img]
Heres the old sig:
[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock2.gif[/img]
Sorry for the badness of it =( lol
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphics Set Request Please?
heh... figured it out.. NOW Compare:
.Old: [img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock2.gif[/img]
New:[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock4.gif[/img]
I sorta like the green one.. I wanna use it o.o I think I will lol.. but with text edited /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> if you don't mind Brock =$
~Josh
.Old: [img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock2.gif[/img]
New:[img]http://josh.graphixground.com/images/PhotoShop/Banner%20Requests/Brock4.gif[/img]
I sorta like the green one.. I wanna use it o.o I think I will lol.. but with text edited /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> if you don't mind Brock =$
~Josh
Last edited by Josh on Thu May 06, 2004 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphics Set Request Please?
Pretty nice work Josh, I like it /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
[/align][align=center][color=\"#CC0000\"]"You may give a toad a wart, but a toad will never give you a wart"[/color][/align]
[align=center]eighty4toads.co.uk[/align]
Graphics Set Request Please?
lol thanks, its one of my first designs I made for someone o.o; Something Simple and High Tech looking lol
~Josh
~Josh
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
Graphics Set Request Please?
can I get the avator version of the green one please and one last request is caliskin blue
soz I like the first green one better the way it's silver slash is /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Brock /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
soz I like the first green one better the way it's silver slash is /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Brock /witch.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(witch)' />
Last edited by Brock on Sat May 29, 2004 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
RuffRyders
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1138
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:47 am
Graphics Set Request Please?
Looking good Joshy'o
RuffRyders.
RuffRyders.
The bruises fade but memories are made.
Graphics Set Request Please?
oho I lost the Green and the Blue o.O Totally forgot to come and get'em :S
Graphics Set Request Please?
I no longer have any of these images on my computer, sorry
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

[/align]