OK...Actually I need 2
1st
Needs to say: Anthony Timberlake (bigger) and then Kurupt Network (smaller; different line).
Needs to look like: [url="http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/"]http://kurupt.flooda.us/forum/[/url] (my forum skin)
I don't care what fonts...make it look good /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
2nd
Needs to say: Anthony Timberlake (bigger) and then LightningIRC (smaller; different line)
Needs to look like: Something that would look good on all forums (don't care)
Thanks!
Need A Banner
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Need A Banner
OK, any idea on font for your Forum banner?
Need A Banner
OK, how's this:
[img]http://www.devenox.forgedhosting.com/images/gg-img/kurupt.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.devenox.forgedhosting.com/images/gg-img/kurupt.gif[/img]
Need A Banner
Anthony...what size? any special effects? you have to be rather specific when requesting if you want the highest quality, or an image close to what you are seeking
Need A Banner
Any special designs? Yes...if you could make it animated (with Anthony Timberlake the first time and then switch to Kurupt Network on the second time)
I need something that would look good as a signature on a regular sized forum (viewing at 800x600)
I need something that would look good as a signature on a regular sized forum (viewing at 800x600)


