[img]http://sp3culum.killagraphix.com/images/vector_girl.jpg[/img]
My first piece of vector art, took a lot longer than expected.
Used: PS7
Vectors
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Vectors
well done sp3c; did you follow a tutorial for it or just muck around?
*signs sp3c up to give vector art lessons to everyone else* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
*signs sp3c up to give vector art lessons to everyone else* /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it
[/color]
Vectors
Not tutorials used, just me, the pen tool and paint bucket /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Will do a tutorial for it when I got my site up, np.
Tibs: There was another layer of colour which made it look better, but it looks like I deleted it by accident so yeh, it looks a bit messy :\
Will do a tutorial for it when I got my site up, np.
Tibs: There was another layer of colour which made it look better, but it looks like I deleted it by accident so yeh, it looks a bit messy :\





