[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/uploads/1092562428/gallery_16_26_1095889143.jpg"][img]http://forums.killagraphix.com/uploads/1092562428/gallery_16_26_1095889242.jpg[/img][/url]
(Click for larger version)
Just a planet thingy mabober... Comments/Suggestions?
~Josh /sp_ike.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(spike)' />
Planet
Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator
Planet
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> good job josh /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
Love is all a matter of timing.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
If I'd live in another time or place...
...my story might have had a very different ending.
Planet
lol @ the 6 users viewing this thread
It's not that much.. But I do like the detail it has on it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
oh and thanks redrum /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's not that much.. But I do like the detail it has on it /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
oh and thanks redrum /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Last edited by Josh on Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]
-
mobil1_oils
- Hero Member

- Posts: 1873
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm
Planet
Looks good, /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />.
*Mental Note to self... get more patience and create more good images*
*Mental Note to self... get more patience and create more good images*
Planet
cool josh, i couldnt follow a tut i found for this so i gave up lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Planet
not really lol, I read somewhere (have no idea) that you use a texture for the detailness on the planet so I downloaded one that the place had and used it.. The rest was just sort of air brushing
[align=center]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring
“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”
[/align]




