Color Scheme Request

Post your small design requests here for avatars & signature banners.

Moderators: Moderator, Global Moderator

Post Reply
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Color Scheme Request

Post by Josh »

Okay, yes I know I can make my own graphics, But I am making my own animations site (Mainly with Macromedia Flash) and I just can't decide what I want the color scheme for the site to be. So I am leaving it all up to you guys! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Requirements
-----------------
  • Must be 500x500 pixels
  • Cannot be the following colors: Green (Sorry, I'm just tired of green lately /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> ) Brown, Pink, Purple, Black
  • Some sort of Text on it, GraphixGround.com would be suitible, and remember I am not using this only for a reality check of what I want the colors to be
  • Your name on it. (Maybe like how Adaera does her (In one of the lower bottom corners for those who don't know)
  • Nice effects
  • "Fun" put into each 1,000 pixel! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> lol
Basically anything goes with this with the exception of the above requirements /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />


Thanks GraphixGround! I am sure I will get some nice peices of work /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> /GGCoffee.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(coffee)' />

~Josh
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Color Scheme Request

Post by Tami »

[quote]So I am leaving it all up to you guys![/quote]

GUYS????? hmph <_<
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Color Scheme Request

Post by Josh »

*bows before Adaera* I am sorry great ma /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /> *Corrects it to: Guys & mums*
Last edited by Josh on Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
mobil1_oils
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 1873
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 11:42 pm

Color Scheme Request

Post by mobil1_oils »

And miscellaneous*
Skidz`Crew
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 437
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:37 pm

Color Scheme Request

Post by Skidz`Crew »

Guys / Gals
Cowboys / CowGirls
Men / Women
Boys / girls

( Or Vise Versa Sense Girls out Number us! ) /rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
Image

ImageImage
Tami
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 10892
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:05 am

Color Scheme Request

Post by Tami »

Just something simple, Josh...but it gives you a few different hues & tones.

[img]http://members.shaw.ca/tgbanners/Images/Josh2.png[/img]
Image

[color=\"#41211C\"]It takes years to build up trust and only seconds to destroy it

[/color]
Baralai
Sr. Member
Sr. Member
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 1:52 am

Color Scheme Request

Post by Baralai »

i Will get right on it

Tidus
Last edited by Baralai on Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center]Image[/align]
Josh
Hero Member
Hero Member
Posts: 4627
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:54 am

Color Scheme Request

Post by Josh »

That's pretty Adaera /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

~Josh
[align=center]

Image

“If you stop learning, you stop living.” ~Tami Quiring

“It's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.”

[/align]
Post Reply

Return to “Design Requests”