<t>[quote name='Nightstorm']Aren't they the team that owned Gretzky before trading him off to the Americans for a 6 pack of beer and carton of cigarettes?[/quote]<br/>
Trading something of great value for a six pack of beer is a very common mistake made by Canadians /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon ...
Search found 189 matches
- Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:02 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Yeeeehawwww!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 833
- Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:42 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Yeeeehawwww!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 833
Yeeeehawwww!
<r><SIZE size="7"><s>[size=7]</s><COLOR color="Red"><s>[color="Red"]</s>WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!<e>[/color]</e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
<COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>GO OILERS GO!! <e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/color]</e></COLOR><e>[/size]</e></SIZE><br/>
<br/>
[img]http://content.answers.com ...
<br/>
<COLOR color="blue"><s>[color="blue"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>GO OILERS GO!! <e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/color]</e></COLOR><e>[/size]</e></SIZE><br/>
<br/>
[img]http://content.answers.com ...
- Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:51 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Concept Bathroom.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1555
Concept Bathroom.
mmmmm..... sugar stash and beer /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
- Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:14 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Concept Bathroom.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1555
Concept Bathroom.
Very nice Tibs /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />, but um...
WHAT'S IN THE DRAWERS?? .... brushes? make-up? food? BEER?? .....oh for crying out loud the suspense is killing me. For the love of God you gotta let me know!
WHAT'S IN THE DRAWERS?? .... brushes? make-up? food? BEER?? .....oh for crying out loud the suspense is killing me. For the love of God you gotta let me know!
- Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:23 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 61
- Replies: 31
- Views: 5556
Wallpaper Competition 61
<t>[quote name='Ðrëñ']Good to see you again, Jake[/quote]<br/>
Thanks Ðrëñ, it's good to see you too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and thanks for cleaning this mess up for me. I don't know why the links aren't working for everyone. Perhaps Shaw is temporarily experiencing ...
Thanks Ðrëñ, it's good to see you too /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> and thanks for cleaning this mess up for me. I don't know why the links aren't working for everyone. Perhaps Shaw is temporarily experiencing ...
- Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:52 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 61
- Replies: 31
- Views: 5556
Wallpaper Competition 61
<t>[quote name='t0@ds']Jake, the link to your image dosent appear to be working for me. It seems to hang when trying to load the image, and then redirects me to another site by the name of "Surf Sidekick: The coolest way to surf the web".[/quote]<br/>
[quote name='Ðrëñ']Jakes link seems to be broken ...
[quote name='Ðrëñ']Jakes link seems to be broken ...
- Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:19 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 61
- Replies: 31
- Views: 5556
Wallpaper Competition 61
Well I couldn't pass up the bunnies, so I threw [url="http://members.shaw.ca/palacemonkey/SillyRabbit.jpg"]this together.[/url]
- Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:39 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Some abstract thingy
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1049
Some abstract thingy
psychedelic! /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:27 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 22
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1826
Wallpaper Competition 22
<t>lol, yeah high school darkrooms were a lot of fun....mine's no longer functional it's filled with windows, old lamps, old furniture, old kids toys and other junk. Somewhere under all that is an enlarger, trays, chemicals etc. .... but with the dawning of the digital age, it's very unlikely that I ...
- Wed Jun 22, 2005 11:00 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 22
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1826
Wallpaper Competition 22
<r>woooo......some nice ones this week /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /><br/>
<br/>
Here's a picture I took of my girlfriend. I developed it from film in my darkroom a couple of years ago.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/intothenight.jpg"]<U><s>[u]</s>Into The ...
<br/>
Here's a picture I took of my girlfriend. I developed it from film in my darkroom a couple of years ago.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/intothenight.jpg"]<U><s>[u]</s>Into The ...
- Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:10 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 20
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1652
Wallpaper Competition 20
<r>cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> .... I spotted <S><s>[s]</s>the star<e>[/s]</e></S> (edit) <B><s>[b]</s>two stars<e>[/b]</e></B> and for some strange reason I have a real hankerin' to worship you /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' /> <br/>
<br/>
/bow.gif' class ...
<br/>
/bow.gif' class ...
- Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:01 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Alpha 5.0 Released!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1033
Alpha 5.0 Released!
<t>Wooops! .... my apologies Alex /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> ... the logging on issues were entirely my fault. Seems I was using the password I use for the forum (which is different). Once I used the proper password it worked great /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y ...
- Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:48 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 20
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1652
Wallpaper Competition 20
Well, I'm not all that crazy about this one... it's a little too busy. At any rate, I think I'll call it [url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/subkillanal2.jpg"]Subkillanal[/url]
- Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:00 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Alpha 5.0 Released!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1033
Alpha 5.0 Released!
<t>Nice work Alex /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> .... I've been browsing around for a while in it ... music player works great.... I tested several of the options from the options panel.... all worked nicely.<br/>
<br/>
I have a question though.... is there a way to make the sidebar ...
<br/>
I have a question though.... is there a way to make the sidebar ...
- Mon Jun 06, 2005 1:59 pm
- Forum: Builds & Mods
- Topic: Bara's Expensive Computer
- Replies: 31
- Views: 6083
Bara's Expensive Computer
<t>Nice nerdbox Bara /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
<br/>
For those of you in need of a pizza coupon.... or for that matter, for those of you who would like to know what a pizza coupon is.... I put one together for you:<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake ...
<br/>
For those of you in need of a pizza coupon.... or for that matter, for those of you who would like to know what a pizza coupon is.... I put one together for you:<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake ...
- Thu May 26, 2005 3:19 pm
- Forum: The Darkroom
- Topic: Digital Pix
- Replies: 289
- Views: 30178
Digital Pix
<r>It appears that BC pictures are quite popular in this thread.... on that note .... here's one that I took while driving to Salmon Arm last summer - or wait maybe it was the summer before... stupid memory. At any rate, whatever summer it was, it was the closest I'd ever come to a forest fire.<br ...
- Thu May 26, 2005 1:14 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 18
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2242
Wallpaper Competition 18
lol... yeah... I was sound asleep when that was taken, I woke up several hours later with a bit of a hangover /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu May 26, 2005 10:13 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 18
- Replies: 17
- Views: 2242
Wallpaper Competition 18
Wow, nice entries.
It just so happened that I was at the cabin last weekend and my girlfriend managed to get a nice shot of the sunrise.
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/Wanipigow.jpg"]Sunrise[/url]
It just so happened that I was at the cabin last weekend and my girlfriend managed to get a nice shot of the sunrise.
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/flyingdoggyjake/Wanipigow.jpg"]Sunrise[/url]
- Mon May 09, 2005 8:28 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 16
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1459
Wallpaper Competition 16
cool theme /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:15 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Please take note of new wallpaper competition rule
- Replies: 0
- Views: 693
Please take note of new wallpaper competition rule
15. You must specify a name for your wallpaper on your submission posting. Try to keep it relatively short. (eg. no 10 word names)
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=3886"]full list of rules & guidelines[/url]
[url="http://forums.killagraphix.com/index.php?showtopic=3886"]full list of rules & guidelines[/url]
- Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:56 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KN TimeSaver Object Theme
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1871
KN TimeSaver Object Theme
<r>[quote]*sigh* more work<br/>
i'll have it on your desk by tuesday lol[/quote]<br/>
No pressure here, take a break, have a beer ..... take your time. Go skydiving, surfing, parasailing, or whatever it is you enjoy. The object theme can wait!<br/>
Personally I put bbqs, beer, friends, and pizza ...
i'll have it on your desk by tuesday lol[/quote]<br/>
No pressure here, take a break, have a beer ..... take your time. Go skydiving, surfing, parasailing, or whatever it is you enjoy. The object theme can wait!<br/>
Personally I put bbqs, beer, friends, and pizza ...
- Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:17 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12 Vote
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1054
Wallpaper Competition 12 Vote
Wow 10 entries.... good turn out this week /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:12 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KN TimeSaver Object Theme
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1871
KN TimeSaver Object Theme
<t>Well at this point 4 objects is all the program will allow for.... the only way I can see more objects being a reasonable option is to have some sort of fading effect between different objects. You see the problem with more than 4 at once on the screen is that too many collisions start ot occur ...
- Fri Apr 15, 2005 12:26 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
And here I was bugging the only person who actually saw the intended peace sign.... looks like I owe somebody an apology.... sorrrrrrry Ada /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' />
*spanks himself /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
*spanks himself /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:14 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Casa
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1092
Happy Birthday Casa
<r>/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin)' /> Happy Birthday to you<br/>
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin)' /> Happy Birthday to you<br/>
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin)' /> Happy Birthday deeeer Casaaaa<br/>
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin ...
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin)' /> Happy Birthday to you<br/>
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin)' /> Happy Birthday deeeer Casaaaa<br/>
/violin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(violin ...
- Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:11 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KN TimeSaver Object Theme
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1871
KN TimeSaver Object Theme
<t>[quote name='Nem']are there size requirements? a minimum/maximum amount? can they be jpg? do i just post them here or pm you so you can use them?[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
The size is up to you.... I try to keep each image under 200 pixels high and wide... just because any bigger than that and the ...
<br/>
The size is up to you.... I try to keep each image under 200 pixels high and wide... just because any bigger than that and the ...
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:34 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
lol Vercz .... come to think of it... it does resemble vomit much more than a peace symbol
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:31 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
ohhhh ic.... sure ya did.... jk (please don't whack me) .... actually had I not made the thing I'm sure I'd be the only one who would NEVER find it /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' />
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:20 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
<r>In a feeble attempt to escape future broom whackings, I thought I'd take the liberty of throwing together this little [url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/PeaceHint.gif"]<U><s>[u]</s>puzzle hint<e>[/u]</e></U>[/url] (ie. I made the peace symbol ever so slightly more noticeable) .... concentrate ...
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:41 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
<r>[quote name='Ada']*whacks jake for frying my mind*[/quote]<br/>
lol....<I><s>[i]</s>*recovers from yet another mild brain injury<e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
wooo....look at the birdies /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> <br/>
[quote name='Josh']I SEE IT I SEE IT![/quote]<br/>
Glad to know ...
lol....<I><s>[i]</s>*recovers from yet another mild brain injury<e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
wooo....look at the birdies /crazy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(crazy)' /> <br/>
[quote name='Josh']I SEE IT I SEE IT![/quote]<br/>
Glad to know ...
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:27 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/Peace.jpg"]Here's mine[/url]. I think I'll call it "Can you see peace?" ..... the reason being, there's a peace symbol in there if you can see it.
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:40 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KN TimeSaver Object Theme
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1871
KN TimeSaver Object Theme
Yeah, I think that's a great idea.... once a few have been made I think it would definately cool to offer them for download /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:36 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
<t>[quote name='j3r']wheres yer entry?[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
well it's still kickin around the attic (ie. my brain)... this whole "abstract" thing has far too many possibilities. It's gonna take some narrowing down before I can get focused enough to put something together that doesn't end up looking ...
<br/>
well it's still kickin around the attic (ie. my brain)... this whole "abstract" thing has far too many possibilities. It's gonna take some narrowing down before I can get focused enough to put something together that doesn't end up looking ...
- Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:25 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KN TimeSaver Object Theme
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1871
KN TimeSaver Object Theme
<r>lol.... *<I><s>[i]</s>ponders what nifty trick he did to narrowly escape a broom whacking<e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<br/>
as far as tips... there's the [url="http://kntimesaver.killanet.net/Tutorials/KNTStutmain.html"]<U><s>[u]</s>tutorials<e>[/u]</e></U>[/url] which are also included with the [url ...
<br/>
as far as tips... there's the [url="http://kntimesaver.killanet.net/Tutorials/KNTStutmain.html"]<U><s>[u]</s>tutorials<e>[/u]</e></U>[/url] which are also included with the [url ...
- Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:11 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 12
- Replies: 38
- Views: 5448
Wallpaper Competition 12
Nice one j3r ..... kinda looks like a tuba and a french horn collided with a tornado .... very cool /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
- Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:07 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KN TimeSaver Object Theme
- Replies: 11
- Views: 1871
KN TimeSaver Object Theme
<r>I figured it was time I started putting together some new object themes for the [url="http://kntimesaver.killanet.net/"]<U><s>[u]</s>KillaNet TimeSaver Screensaver<e>[/u]</e></U>[/url] ... so I put together one I call the "KillaAdmins".<br/>
<br/>
Here's the web shot of the KillaAdmins Object ...
<br/>
Here's the web shot of the KillaAdmins Object ...
- Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:29 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: sig please
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1579
sig please
It certainly is nice to have someone on the staff that speaks fluent Kamikaze! .... wtg Radar /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:41 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday ner0
- Replies: 29
- Views: 3327
Happy Birthday ner0
did someone say beer?
wooohoooo! it's party time /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
Happy Birthday to my favorite penquin /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
wooohoooo! it's party time /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
Happy Birthday to my favorite penquin /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:25 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 11
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1542
Wallpaper Competition 11
<r>Thank-you to everyone who voted for my wallpaper /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /><br/>
<br/>
If anyone had errors with the [url="http://changer.killanet.net"]<U><s>[u]</s>wallpaper changer<e>[/u]</e></U>[/url] in the last 12 hours, it is because it was receiving a bad data file from ...
<br/>
If anyone had errors with the [url="http://changer.killanet.net"]<U><s>[u]</s>wallpaper changer<e>[/u]</e></U>[/url] in the last 12 hours, it is because it was receiving a bad data file from ...
- Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:57 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: New Rank Titles
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3004
New Rank Titles
[quote]If you want I'll make your title custom for a small fee[/quote]
Darn! and I'm all out of pieces of brightly colored yarn /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Darn! and I'm all out of pieces of brightly colored yarn /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:50 pm
- Forum: Fiction Writing
- Topic: Monty and the stairway assasin
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1954
Monty and the stairway assasin
phew! .... on closer examination those aren't beer.... ohh and um, I hope the cat is okay /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> .... nice work shy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:39 pm
- Forum: Fiction Writing
- Topic: Monty and the stairway assasin
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1954
Monty and the stairway assasin
lol.... very nice Shy ... but if those are beers, I fear the tragic conclusion of this story /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' />
- Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:34 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: New Rank Titles
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3004
New Rank Titles
I feel so 'advanced' /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:41 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: KillaNet Wallpaper Changer - minor bug fix
- Replies: 1
- Views: 623
KillaNet Wallpaper Changer - minor bug fix
<r>A slight bug has been identified in the wallpaper changer. Basically, if you click on the list of wallpapers when a wallpaper preview is loading, the program will freeze. I've fixed this in version 1.7. Also on version 1.7 I've added a quick link to the wallpaper galleries. This is not a major ...
- Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:43 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 10
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2286
- Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:28 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 10
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2286
Wallpaper Competition 10
<r>lmao ..... it appears I've woke the dragon, and now I find myself in the grips of scaley butt cheeks! * <I><s>[i]</s> contimplates dragon methaine for a moment<e>[/i]</e></I> /ohmy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /><br/>
<br/>
<SIZE size="4"><s>[size=4]</s>HEEEEEEEEEEELPP!!!!!!!<e>[/size]</e ...
<br/>
<SIZE size="4"><s>[size=4]</s>HEEEEEEEEEEELPP!!!!!!!<e>[/size]</e ...
- Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:42 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 10
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2286
Wallpaper Competition 10
<r>well of course /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> ..... I like this theme so much, I decided to make [url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/KillaClub.jpg"]<U><s>[u]</s>another one<e>[/u]</e></U>[/url]<br/>
<br/>
I think I might title it: 'When the witch is away' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc ...
<br/>
I think I might title it: 'When the witch is away' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc ...
- Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:05 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 10
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2286
Wallpaper Competition 10
[url="http://members.shaw.ca/jonhorst/JakeWP2.jpg"]Clickage[/url] .... I know, I know.... just call me a shameless, ego-maniac /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:35 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Rift
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1154
Happy Birthday Rift
Woooohoooo!!!! it's party time! /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' />
I'll bring the beer!
/bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' />
I'll bring the beer!
/bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' />
- Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:25 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Wallpaper Galleries are open
- Replies: 4
- Views: 991
Wallpaper Galleries are open
Thanks /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />