Search found 76 matches
- Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:03 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday King!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1345
Happy Birthday King!
Thank you everyone. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Everyones invited!
- Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:53 pm
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: XBOX HandHeld...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1248
XBOX HandHeld...
Nice one Kokanee. The 'Exodus' looks the best to me. Haha. I want one for mobile Halo pwnage. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:33 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Latin
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1065
Happy Birthday Latin
<t>/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' /> /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' /> /bdaybanner.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(bdaybanner)' /> /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' /> /partytime.gif' class ...
- Sun May 28, 2006 12:40 pm
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: GW Character Piccies
- Replies: 52
- Views: 4886
GW Character Piccies
Here is my lvl 10 E/N
Tantalark The Great
[attachment=2611:attachment]
Tantalark The Great
[attachment=2611:attachment]
- Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:10 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Congratulations Tibs....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1464
Congratulations Tibs....
Congrats Tibs! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:44 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 57
- Replies: 2
- Views: 784
Wallpaper Competition 57
Im not really a "Wallpaper" kinda guy but this looked cool.. Well i thought so anyways.
[attachment=2143:attachment]
[attachment=2143:attachment]
- Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:37 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 81
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1486
Banner Competition 81
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Snow2.png[/img]
My entry. Enjoy. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
My entry. Enjoy. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:05 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Cake or Pie
- Replies: 22
- Views: 3164
Cake or Pie
Hard choice.. but I had to go with the cake. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:11 pm
- Forum: Computer
- Topic: Starforce Anti-Copying Malware
- Replies: 0
- Views: 775
Starforce Anti-Copying Malware
<t>So basically.. Starforce is a software copy protection tool installed by PC game publishers, which is designed to prevent the copying of retail CD-ROM applications. This malware is installed without the end-user's knowledge or consent, and can only be removed by 3rd party software.<br/>
<br ...
<br ...
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:09 pm
- Forum: Guild Wars
- Topic: Guild Wars: Factions
- Replies: 4
- Views: 948
Guild Wars: Factions
I can't wait for it. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:07 pm
- Forum: Other Consoles
- Topic: ProGamer Fatal1ty Makes It To 60 Minutes on CBS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1024
ProGamer Fatal1ty Makes It To 60 Minutes on CBS
<t>I saw Fatal1ty on MTV's show called "True Life". It told some information about the guy. I believe I watched the guy play UT2K. He wasn't to bad of a player I supose.<br/>
<br/>
The strange thing was I hadn't even heard of the guy till that TV show.. I have been a gamer for years but somehow this ...
<br/>
The strange thing was I hadn't even heard of the guy till that TV show.. I have been a gamer for years but somehow this ...
- Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:16 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Josh
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2759
Happy Birthday Josh
<r><B><s>[b]</s>Happy Birthday Josh. I hope you had a good one.<e>[/b]</e></B> /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /><br/>
<br/>
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake ...
<br/>
/GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake)' /> /blowcandleout.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(candle)' /> /GGcake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(cake ...
- Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:55 pm
- Forum: FPS
- Topic: Best FPS of all time?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2180
Best FPS of all time?
<r>Lets see.. The best FPS ever.. hmm. Its hard to put my finger on, but I have a few contenders.<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s><br/>
1. Wolfenstein 3D<e>[/b]</e></B><br/>
<br/>
An oldie but a goodie. Classic, ahead of it's time, and brillant. What more can I say?<br/>
Check out all the industry awards it got ...
<B><s>[b]</s><br/>
1. Wolfenstein 3D<e>[/b]</e></B><br/>
<br/>
An oldie but a goodie. Classic, ahead of it's time, and brillant. What more can I say?<br/>
Check out all the industry awards it got ...
- Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:29 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 50
- Replies: 3
- Views: 814
Wallpaper Competition 50
My creation... or something like that.. think of it as "abstract".
[attachment=1850:attachment]
[attachment=1850:attachment]
- Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:32 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77507
Chat Quotes
<t> say my name say my name!<br/>
when no one is around you (8)<br/>
Josh, Josh.<br/>
Say baby I love you!<br/>
I don't know the rest!<br/>
Oh sorry, Jeremy's around me. Pfft.<br/>
..you didn't say baby you love me /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /><br/>
baby I love you /bigwink.gif ...
when no one is around you (8)<br/>
Josh, Josh.<br/>
Say baby I love you!<br/>
I don't know the rest!<br/>
Oh sorry, Jeremy's around me. Pfft.<br/>
..you didn't say baby you love me /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' /><br/>
baby I love you /bigwink.gif ...
- Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:35 pm
- Forum: Main Street Archives
- Topic: Xbox 360 or PS3
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2165
Xbox 360 or PS3
<t>Down with sony. I will never buy another Sony product again after the DRM cd scandal. And as it stands right now the PS3 will be full of DRM aswell.. How does this sound? <br/>
<br/>
"My PS3 self-distructed when I opened the case". <br/>
<br/>
From some of the articles I have read this might very ...
<br/>
"My PS3 self-distructed when I opened the case". <br/>
<br/>
From some of the articles I have read this might very ...
- Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:28 pm
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: Post you Xbox Live Gamertag Here!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1874
Post you Xbox Live Gamertag Here!
k1ng0fh34rt5 is my gamertag. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:32 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Happy Holidays Everyone
- Replies: 15
- Views: 2482
Happy Holidays Everyone
<r><COLOR color="#000000"><s>[color="#000000"]</s><B><s>[b]</s>Happy Holidays everyone! I hope everyone has a very <COLOR color="#CC0000"><s>[color="#CC0000"]</s>Merry Christmas<e>[/color]</e></COLOR>, and a very <COLOR color="#CC0000"><s>[color="#CC0000"]</s>Happy New Year<e>[/color]</e></COLOR ...
- Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:18 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: GameCube Mod Chip
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2047
GameCube Mod Chip
<r>[quote name='Super Mario' post='1993' date='Dec 9 2005, 12:18 AM']<B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]And I'm telling you to tell me something useful about this thing in normal terms. Playing games from all the regions, well AR let's ou do that and you don't have to tamper with anything. Adds extra ...
- Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:05 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: My first PhotoShop work
- Replies: 2
- Views: 872
My first PhotoShop work
It isnt much but a start!
- Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:50 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77507
Chat Quotes
@fortune
Yes, he loves you.
Yes, he loves you.
- Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:29 pm
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: The KillaNet Clan
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1290
The KillaNet Clan
Updated /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:01 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Newegg - A friendly warning
- Replies: 0
- Views: 467
Newegg - A friendly warning
<t>Well I am writeing this a very mad..(Ex) Newegg user.<br/>
<br/>
Over the past week I have been trying to order myself a laptop, wireless router, and wireless card.. I placed my order as normal, but I recived strange emails regarding them chargeing my fathers credit card. Either they couldn't ...
<br/>
Over the past week I have been trying to order myself a laptop, wireless router, and wireless card.. I placed my order as normal, but I recived strange emails regarding them chargeing my fathers credit card. Either they couldn't ...
- Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:15 am
- Forum: Toga Toga Toga!!!
- Topic: The Never-Ending Thread
- Replies: 630
- Views: 117325
The Never-Ending Thread
*post for no reason* =D
BOO
>.> <.<... *dances now*
BOO
>.> <.<... *dances now*
- Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:57 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Congratulations Dren
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1943
Congratulations Dren
Congrats josh. ^.^
- Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:34 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hey all
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2053
Hey all
Hiya Stormy! Welcome to KillaGraphix. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:58 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77507
Chat Quotes
<t>[20:29:53] hey red... think of it... if you follow through, you can share a cell with a certain kiddie out West<br/>
[20:30:00] LMAO<br/>
[20:30:00] only<br/>
[20:30:01] if<br/>
[20:30:03] i can be<br/>
[20:30:04] bubba<br/>
[20:30:05] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
[20:30:21 ...
[20:30:00] LMAO<br/>
[20:30:00] only<br/>
[20:30:01] if<br/>
[20:30:03] i can be<br/>
[20:30:04] bubba<br/>
[20:30:05] /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
[20:30:21 ...
- Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:38 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Redrum
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2722
Happy Birthday Redrum
Your Welcome /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
- Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:12 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Redrum
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2722
Happy Birthday Redrum
<r>Err.., Happy Birthday <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s>[color="#FF0000"]</s><SIZE size="2"><s>[size=2]</s>Redrum<e>[/size]</e></SIZE><e>[/color]</e></COLOR>. /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> I need to read this section more often... /sorry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(sorry)' /> <br ...
- Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:00 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday king_of_hearts
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2531
Happy Birthday king_of_hearts
<t>WOAH, Thanks everyone! /blush.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(blush)' /> <br/>
<br/>
You have all made my birthday very special. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> <br/>
<br/>
YAY for 18. (To bad Radar, I have to wait till i'm 21 ...
<br/>
You have all made my birthday very special. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' /> <br/>
<br/>
YAY for 18. (To bad Radar, I have to wait till i'm 21 ...
- Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:49 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 61
- Replies: 2
- Views: 727
Banner Competition 61
#1 [img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/pink.png[/img]
#2 [img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/owning.png[/img]
#2 [img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/owning.png[/img]
- Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:28 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1993
What If MicroSoft Never Existed?
<r>[quote name='Adaera' post='29441' date='Oct 13 2005, 12:48 PM']Where do you think the personal computer industry would be at right now if Microsoft had never existed?[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
A better place? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<br/>
Naa, the personal computer industry ...
<br/>
A better place? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /><br/>
<br/>
Naa, the personal computer industry ...
- Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:38 pm
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: Malware turns PSP into expensive brick
- Replies: 0
- Views: 573
Malware turns PSP into expensive brick
<r>PSP users are being urged to beware of a Trojan named <I><s>[i]</s>[url="http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.pspbrick.html"]Trojan.PSPBrick[/url] <e>[/i]</e></I>which, once executed, turns their games gizmo into little more than an expensive book weight. The ...
- Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:24 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1628
New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS
<r>This past Monday (October 10) news of a Nintendo DS virus hit the airwaves. This trojan is apparently masquerading as a "hentai viewer" (for the uninitiated, hentai is a name for very naughty Japanese drawings). The malicious homebrew software ruins the firmware of the system, rendering it ...
- Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:28 pm
- Forum: Audio & Video
- Topic: DivX Create Suite: Free Today
- Replies: 0
- Views: 604
DivX Create Suite: Free Today
<r>To celebrate their [DivX] 5th Anniversary, the guys over at DivX are giving away licensed copies of their Create bundle for Windows. This includes both the DivX Pro 6 Encoder and the professional player. Usually DivX charges <B><s>[b]</s>$19.99<e>[/b]</e></B> for this so head on over and grab ...
- Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:47 am
- Forum: Builds & Mods
- Topic: king's future computer build
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2792
king's future computer build
Hmm, I need to update my parts list, lol. I havent starting building yet but I will as soon as I get the cash..
- Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:22 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 51
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2754
Banner Competition 51
Good job nem. I love that banner.
- Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:25 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 51
- Replies: 18
- Views: 2754
Banner Competition 51
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/starwars1.png"]Banner #1[/url]
- Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:14 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 50
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1653
Banner Competition 50
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/mummy2.jpg"]-->here<--[/url]
- Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:53 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Vulture!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 5182
Happy Birthday Vulture!
Happy Birthday /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' /> /partytime.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(party)' />
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/HBbuzzard.png[/img]
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/HBbuzzard.png[/img]
- Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:00 pm
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: The KillaNet Clan
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1290
The KillaNet Clan
<t>[url="http://xclan.killagaming.com/"]The new Xclan site is up and runing![/url] <br/>
<br/>
Everyone should have a look. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /><br/>
<br/>
Anyways..<br/>
<br/>
The clan FAQ can be found [url="http://xclan.killagaming.com/info.php"]here.[/url]<br/>
<br/>
In ...
<br/>
Everyone should have a look. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /><br/>
<br/>
Anyways..<br/>
<br/>
The clan FAQ can be found [url="http://xclan.killagaming.com/info.php"]here.[/url]<br/>
<br/>
In ...
- Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:55 am
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: Xbox Mod Chip Bios Flashing
- Replies: 0
- Views: 717
Xbox Mod Chip Bios Flashing
<r>First off I would like to start of with a disclamer.<br/>
<br/>
Before you read any further, please understand that<br/>
<br/>
1. You are about to make modifications to your Xbox's mod chip. This BIOS flash will void your warranty and potentially make your Xbox and/or mod chip unuseable. Do not ...
<br/>
Before you read any further, please understand that<br/>
<br/>
1. You are about to make modifications to your Xbox's mod chip. This BIOS flash will void your warranty and potentially make your Xbox and/or mod chip unuseable. Do not ...
- Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:49 am
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: Xbox Dashboard
- Replies: 0
- Views: 611
Xbox Dashboard
<r>[color="black"]KillaNet Technology Ltd. Does Not Condone The Use Of Illegal Products. This Article Is An Informative Guide Only[/color]<br/>
<br/>
<I><s>[i]</s><B><s>[b]</s>What is a dashboard?<e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<br/>
An Xbox "dashboard" is a GUI (graphical user interface) for ...
<br/>
<I><s>[i]</s><B><s>[b]</s>What is a dashboard?<e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<br/>
An Xbox "dashboard" is a GUI (graphical user interface) for ...
- Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:52 pm
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: Helpful Xbox links
- Replies: 1
- Views: 763
Helpful Xbox links
<r>[url="http://www.dreamstation.cc/"]DreamStation.cc[/url]<br/>
News, previews, reviews, links, release dates, and forums.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://xbox.gamezone.com/"]GameZone.com[/url]<br/>
Xbox news, reviews, previews and more.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.gamingheadlines.co.uk/"]GamingHeadlines ...
News, previews, reviews, links, release dates, and forums.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://xbox.gamezone.com/"]GameZone.com[/url]<br/>
Xbox news, reviews, previews and more.<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.gamingheadlines.co.uk/"]GamingHeadlines ...
- Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:30 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: New Sig
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2204
New Sig
*post before he heads to bed*
Wow guys the banners are great! Haha. Thats right ada, I need a banner rotator. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
Wow guys the banners are great! Haha. Thats right ada, I need a banner rotator. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:47 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: New Sig
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2204
New Sig
<t>Hiya!<br/>
<br/>
Umm well I guess I need a new sig.<br/>
<br/>
Size: 500 pixels wide x 100 pixels<br/>
Color: red, white, black, grey<br/>
Text: I would like it to say "king of hearts" in big font then "Xbox Moderator" in a smaller font down on the right bottom corner.<br/>
Other: I would like it ...
<br/>
Umm well I guess I need a new sig.<br/>
<br/>
Size: 500 pixels wide x 100 pixels<br/>
Color: red, white, black, grey<br/>
Text: I would like it to say "king of hearts" in big font then "Xbox Moderator" in a smaller font down on the right bottom corner.<br/>
Other: I would like it ...
- Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:01 pm
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: Xbox BIOS'
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1095
Xbox BIOS'
Thanks vercz for complement and the editing. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
- Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:52 am
- Forum: XBox
- Topic: Xbox BIOS'
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1095
Xbox BIOS'
<r>[color="black"]KillaNet Technology Ltd. Does Not Condone The Use Of Illegal Products. This Article Is An Informative Guide Only[/color]<br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s><I><s>[i]</s>What is a BIOS<e>[/i]</e></I>?<e>[/b]</e></B><br/>
<br/>
"This is the Basic Input/Output System and is installed on the ...
<br/>
<B><s>[b]</s><I><s>[i]</s>What is a BIOS<e>[/i]</e></I>?<e>[/b]</e></B><br/>
<br/>
"This is the Basic Input/Output System and is installed on the ...
- Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:14 pm
- Forum: Nintendo
- Topic: GameCube Mod Chip
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2047
GameCube Mod Chip
<r>It's a well kept secret but there are mod chips you can buy and install for your GameCube. Although there are is a limited number of mod chips to chose from for the GameCube, the <B><s>[b]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Qoob Pro<e>[/i]</e></I><e>[/b]</e></B> offers you some of the best features available for ...
- Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:53 pm
- Forum: PlayStation
- Topic: Playing backups and imports.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 884
Playing backups and imports.
Thanks spec /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />