<t>Nevermind,<br/>
<br/>
I was able to get the ATROX font to come up in PhotoShop by simply typing in the name of the font in the Font box at the top of the screen.<br/>
<br/>
So for furture reference if a font is installed in your computer but does not show in the PhotoShop drop down menu, you ...
Search found 29 matches
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:08 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: "Font Problem"
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2123
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:51 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: "Font Problem"
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2123
"Font Problem"
Thanks,
There are only 2 fonts past the horizontal bar and it's neither of them.
The ATROX font is only installed as a TT font.
CadillacPat
There are only 2 fonts past the horizontal bar and it's neither of them.
The ATROX font is only installed as a TT font.
CadillacPat
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:28 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: "Font Problem"
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2123
"Font Problem"
How would I tell if the ATROX font is in the menu under a different name??
What do you mean "in a different location"??
CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
What do you mean "in a different location"??
CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
- Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:31 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: "Font Problem"
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2123
"Font Problem"
<t>I'm operating Windows XP 2000 and using PhotoShop 6.<br/>
Nearly all my installed fonts are usable in Photoshop but some do not appear when the program is active.<br/>
I'm able to use the ATROX font in Word but it does not appear in my Photoshop 6 menu.<br/>
ATROX is a True Type font as are most ...
Nearly all my installed fonts are usable in Photoshop but some do not appear when the program is active.<br/>
I'm able to use the ATROX font in Word but it does not appear in my Photoshop 6 menu.<br/>
ATROX is a True Type font as are most ...
- Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:50 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "Fonts"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1541
"Fonts"
The Fonts were all installed months ago.
They are all ttf.
Why would Photoshop recognize all the others and not these few?
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/NewMOFOMidnightRacingFuelWebSigcopy.jpg[/img]
They are all ttf.
Why would Photoshop recognize all the others and not these few?
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/NewMOFOMidnightRacingFuelWebSigcopy.jpg[/img]
- Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:41 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "Fonts"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1541
"Fonts"
<t>I've installed some great loking fonts in my PC.<br/>
For some reason a couple of them cannot be chosen from in PhotoShop.<br/>
Artista and Any Color 12 are in my Control Panel and work in Word but they are not on the Photoshop drop down menu.<br/>
What gives, I would sure like to use them in ...
For some reason a couple of them cannot be chosen from in PhotoShop.<br/>
Artista and Any Color 12 are in my Control Panel and work in Word but they are not on the Photoshop drop down menu.<br/>
What gives, I would sure like to use them in ...
- Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:46 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Monitor Display colors VS Epson Printer Colors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2223
Monitor Display colors VS Epson Printer Colors
<t>Thanks,<br/>
Marko 300dpi just won't cut it.<br/>
Decal images must be of a far better quality.<br/>
I'm not worried about file space. When I fill up this Computer it will be time for a 5G memory with a terrabyte Hard Drive.<br/>
<br/>
Let me have a look at the CMYK setting.<br/>
Seems like when ...
Marko 300dpi just won't cut it.<br/>
Decal images must be of a far better quality.<br/>
I'm not worried about file space. When I fill up this Computer it will be time for a 5G memory with a terrabyte Hard Drive.<br/>
<br/>
Let me have a look at the CMYK setting.<br/>
Seems like when ...
- Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:51 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Monitor Display colors VS Epson Printer Colors
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2223
Monitor Display colors VS Epson Printer Colors
<t>Yes, it's the new guy coming back with more questions.<br/>
<br/>
Everything I can do on the Computer is self taught.<br/>
That's why I'm 1% capable and 99% incapable.<br/>
I wasn't going to buy a Computer until they were so advanced that all I would have to do is walk into the room and say,"Hey ...
<br/>
Everything I can do on the Computer is self taught.<br/>
That's why I'm 1% capable and 99% incapable.<br/>
I wasn't going to buy a Computer until they were so advanced that all I would have to do is walk into the room and say,"Hey ...
- Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:52 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "Pixels and Inches"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2417
"Pixels and Inches"
Thanks again Tami,
Looks like PS6 doesn't have a Custom preset for that feature in Photoshop.
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/WebsizeMFBlackLabel.jpg[/img]
Looks like PS6 doesn't have a Custom preset for that feature in Photoshop.
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/WebsizeMFBlackLabel.jpg[/img]
- Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:08 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "Pixels and Inches"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2417
"Pixels and Inches"
<t>Thanks Tami,<br/>
Let me check that out.<br/>
I've got a copy of CS8 but I'm a little wary of uninstalling PS6 while I'm in the middle of several projects.<br/>
Anything higher than PS6 has a much larger selection of free downloadable styles and other goodies.<br/>
<br/>
--CadillacPat the ...
Let me check that out.<br/>
I've got a copy of CS8 but I'm a little wary of uninstalling PS6 while I'm in the middle of several projects.<br/>
Anything higher than PS6 has a much larger selection of free downloadable styles and other goodies.<br/>
<br/>
--CadillacPat the ...
- Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:14 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "Pixels and Inches"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2417
"Pixels and Inches"
<t>When I sit down to create Decals in PhotoShop I make several and usually many.<br/>
Each time I go up to File to create a New canvas the window comes up in Pixels measurements.<br/>
I only work in Inches so I have to constantly first change the settings to Inches from Pixels.<br/>
Is there a way ...
Each time I go up to File to create a New canvas the window comes up in Pixels measurements.<br/>
I only work in Inches so I have to constantly first change the settings to Inches from Pixels.<br/>
Is there a way ...
- Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:47 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Removing Backgrounds from Photographs/Images
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4737
Removing Backgrounds from Photographs/Images
<t>Nicely written and easy to follow!!!!!<br/>
And, if you wish to soften the edge after you cut her out you can use the Bevel Emboss or Drop Shadow feature.<br/>
<br/>
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/Web%20Sigs/Rt66SilverBulletWebEmail ...
And, if you wish to soften the edge after you cut her out you can use the Bevel Emboss or Drop Shadow feature.<br/>
<br/>
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/Web%20Sigs/Rt66SilverBulletWebEmail ...
- Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:31 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "PhotoShop Layer Question"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2130
"PhotoShop Layer Question"
<t>Different images, same principle.<br/>
<br/>
Here's a target shaped image created by using the same large background circle dragged into a new blank file, over and over.<br/>
Each layer is resized (only by eye) and colored with fill.<br/>
Using the Layer>Align>Horizontal Center and Vertical ...
<br/>
Here's a target shaped image created by using the same large background circle dragged into a new blank file, over and over.<br/>
Each layer is resized (only by eye) and colored with fill.<br/>
Using the Layer>Align>Horizontal Center and Vertical ...
- Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:19 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "PhotoShop Layer Question"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2130
"PhotoShop Layer Question"
Looks like this is working.
I'll post a picture when I get things where I want them.
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/Web%20Sigs/MOFOsignWeb.jpg[/img]
I'll post a picture when I get things where I want them.
--CadillacPat the UnCustomizer--
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/Web%20Sigs/MOFOsignWeb.jpg[/img]
- Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:56 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "PhotoShop Layer Question"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2130
"PhotoShop Layer Question"
<t>Thanks Nero,<br/>
BUT,<br/>
Read my post and reply again,<br/>
The whole point of creating a new layer is so you won't affect the underlying layer.<br/>
<br/>
Choosing an area in layer one by using the Select>Modify>Expand feature renders it unaffected by anything you do in another layer.<br ...
BUT,<br/>
Read my post and reply again,<br/>
The whole point of creating a new layer is so you won't affect the underlying layer.<br/>
<br/>
Choosing an area in layer one by using the Select>Modify>Expand feature renders it unaffected by anything you do in another layer.<br ...
- Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:58 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "PhotoShop Layer Question"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2130
"PhotoShop Layer Question"
<t>Well I've come upon a solution for creating my Panel Window trim in two distinct colors.<br/>
While both colors lie within the same layer it will be unnoticeable to the eye and either color can be changed independently and cleanly.<br/>
<br/>
This Panel Window trim is different than the one above ...
While both colors lie within the same layer it will be unnoticeable to the eye and either color can be changed independently and cleanly.<br/>
<br/>
This Panel Window trim is different than the one above ...
- Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:52 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: "Surfboard Decal-Navajo Style"
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1298
"Surfboard Decal-Navajo Style"
<t>Okay, are you ready for this?<br/>
<br/>
Back around the early 90's I was hanging out in Jean Lafitte's BlackSmith Shop on Bourbon Street in New Orleans.<br/>
The oldest bar in the country it was established in 1726 and served as planning headquarters for the Battle of New Orleans.<br/>
Every ...
<br/>
Back around the early 90's I was hanging out in Jean Lafitte's BlackSmith Shop on Bourbon Street in New Orleans.<br/>
The oldest bar in the country it was established in 1726 and served as planning headquarters for the Battle of New Orleans.<br/>
Every ...
- Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:51 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: "Surfboard Decal-Navajo Style"
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1298
"Surfboard Decal-Navajo Style"
<t>One of the HotWheels cars I Customize is a '62 Chevy PickUp.<br/>
It comes with a small surfboard in the bed.<br/>
Here's a couple of designs I created to make Decals to cover the surfboards after I paint them SnowWhite Pearl.<br/>
The Decals are created on BelDecal paper (8 1/2" x 11" sheets ...
It comes with a small surfboard in the bed.<br/>
Here's a couple of designs I created to make Decals to cover the surfboards after I paint them SnowWhite Pearl.<br/>
The Decals are created on BelDecal paper (8 1/2" x 11" sheets ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "PhotoShop Layer Question"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2130
"PhotoShop Layer Question"
<t>Thanks Tami,<br/>
If I create a new layer there is nothing in it to choose, it's blank.<br/>
<br/>
If I Duplicate Layer then I still have to resize it manually and eyeball my final image.<br/>
<br/>
I need to be able to Select>Modify>Contract and have my selection lie in a separate layer.<br ...
If I create a new layer there is nothing in it to choose, it's blank.<br/>
<br/>
If I Duplicate Layer then I still have to resize it manually and eyeball my final image.<br/>
<br/>
I need to be able to Select>Modify>Contract and have my selection lie in a separate layer.<br ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:06 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: "PhotoShop Layer Question"
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2130
"PhotoShop Layer Question"
<t>I'll have to learn my way around the board so bear with me if putting this question in the Tutorial section is wrong.<br/>
By all means move it if necessary.<br/>
<br/>
A little background.<br/>
I'm using PS 6.<br/>
I've got PS 8 installed but everytime I call it up I get a window saying ...
By all means move it if necessary.<br/>
<br/>
A little background.<br/>
I'm using PS 6.<br/>
I've got PS 8 installed but everytime I call it up I get a window saying ...
- Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:29 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Some more early Customs,<br/>
<br/>
'49 Mercury,<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/hospitality_passion_1.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/hospitality_passion_4.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483 ...
<br/>
'49 Mercury,<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/hospitality_passion_1.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/CadillacPat/hospitality_passion_4.jpg[/img]<br/>
<br/>
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483 ...
- Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:58 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Sounds good!!!!!!<br/>
<br/>
Tami,<br/>
Is there a specific section here where I should post my new stuff, Decal Graphics and such?<br/>
<br/>
I didn't know if the Introduction section would be right for further posting of my Customs and their Graphic Artwork.<br/>
<br/>
I thought I might post ...
<br/>
Tami,<br/>
Is there a specific section here where I should post my new stuff, Decal Graphics and such?<br/>
<br/>
I didn't know if the Introduction section would be right for further posting of my Customs and their Graphic Artwork.<br/>
<br/>
I thought I might post ...
- Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:18 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Thanks Dren,<br/>
Tami,<br/>
Let me show you how I package my cars.<br/>
Besides the Custom representing the event with it's own text and images, I package the cars in these Clamshell ProtectoPaks.<br/>
Besides making a great presentation while at the same time protecting the Customs, they allow ...
Tami,<br/>
Let me show you how I package my cars.<br/>
Besides the Custom representing the event with it's own text and images, I package the cars in these Clamshell ProtectoPaks.<br/>
Besides making a great presentation while at the same time protecting the Customs, they allow ...
- Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:40 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Thanks Tibs,<br/>
Tami and Jim, don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to sell my Customs.<br/>
I just didn't want you to think I posted here out of the blue just to abuse or take advantage of your forum.<br/>
Now, if you guys are thinking of having something made for your tournament then by all ...
Tami and Jim, don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to sell my Customs.<br/>
I just didn't want you to think I posted here out of the blue just to abuse or take advantage of your forum.<br/>
Now, if you guys are thinking of having something made for your tournament then by all ...
- Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:24 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Yes Twister,<br/>
HotWheels makes a lot of goofy castings but I choose to do real cars, expecially cars from the '50s and '60s.<br/>
HW's are a buck off the shelf and for the most part you get a dollar's worth of product. I pick the better made and most realistic castings and swap their wheels ...
HotWheels makes a lot of goofy castings but I choose to do real cars, expecially cars from the '50s and '60s.<br/>
HW's are a buck off the shelf and for the most part you get a dollar's worth of product. I pick the better made and most realistic castings and swap their wheels ...
- Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:49 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Jim,<br/>
I didn't post to try and sell stuff.<br/>
I'm shooting for gaining any connections for help if I ever need it in PhotoShop.<br/>
But, as you can see, I do sell Customs.<br/>
My simplest stuff, which has 6 coats of paint, starts out around $21.<br/>
The '66 Nova's and the '69 G.T.O.s in ...
I didn't post to try and sell stuff.<br/>
I'm shooting for gaining any connections for help if I ever need it in PhotoShop.<br/>
But, as you can see, I do sell Customs.<br/>
My simplest stuff, which has 6 coats of paint, starts out around $21.<br/>
The '66 Nova's and the '69 G.T.O.s in ...
- Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:58 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Thanks again,<br/>
Tami,<br/>
I created the 50 of the 18 Wheelers as a promotional Limited Edition for the Event.<br/>
I started doing my own Customs about 5 years ago and found I had a knack for making large numbers of identical Customs.<br/>
I still do some "one of a kinds" but I really enjoy ...
Tami,<br/>
I created the 50 of the 18 Wheelers as a promotional Limited Edition for the Event.<br/>
I started doing my own Customs about 5 years ago and found I had a knack for making large numbers of identical Customs.<br/>
I still do some "one of a kinds" but I really enjoy ...
- Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:20 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Thanks,<br/>
The images are all Decals from my home printer.<br/>
The image of the Outlaws on horseback in the last pic is from several of the same image placed together.<br/>
Vampirella and Eat A Peach are pulled down from the net, enhanced and sized.<br/>
Background of House Of Kolor bed cover ...
The images are all Decals from my home printer.<br/>
The image of the Outlaws on horseback in the last pic is from several of the same image placed together.<br/>
Vampirella and Eat A Peach are pulled down from the net, enhanced and sized.<br/>
Background of House Of Kolor bed cover ...
- Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:20 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: " Klatu Barrada Nikto "
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4527
" Klatu Barrada Nikto "
<t>Hi,<br/>
Found your site while searching for tutorials in PhotoShop.<br/>
I was raised by wolves until the age of 17.<br/>
Seriously, I'm always searching for features, tutorials and downloads in PhotoShop to help in the creation and enhancement of my Decal Graphics.<br/>
I airbrush and Customize ...
Found your site while searching for tutorials in PhotoShop.<br/>
I was raised by wolves until the age of 17.<br/>
Seriously, I'm always searching for features, tutorials and downloads in PhotoShop to help in the creation and enhancement of my Decal Graphics.<br/>
I airbrush and Customize ...