Search found 12 matches
- Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:20 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Logo Request
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3705
Logo Request
<t>[color="#006600"]Well.. Sry bought the wait.. Had Exams Provincials Had a LAN party .. Was soo busy.. now im fighting Bronchitus.. But I decided to put sime time together and make Motus Gaming a logo( Finally.. Sry Guys).. Now.. I can try and get it to work.. but im not sure... Becuse If I remove ...
- Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:27 pm
- Forum: FPS
- Topic: 1.6 VS Source
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2127
1.6 VS Source
<t>For those who think Source is the coolsauce.. Your bad /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.. Source was meant for the people who can't play 1.6.. Cause in all reality.. 1.6 takes skill to play.. Were as in Source.. Like Micheal said... Way to easy HS.. and the dynamic price change is ...
- Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:18 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Logo Request
- Replies: 19
- Views: 3705
Logo Request
<t>[quote name='Tami' post='38325' date='Jan 26 2007, 09:29 AM']Okay...what I had envisioned didn't work, back to the drawing board /disgust.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(hmph)' />[/quote]<br/>
<br/>
I will Try.. And did you say it can be just an M?.. If So I can add a G to make it MG /biggrin.gif ...
<br/>
I will Try.. And did you say it can be just an M?.. If So I can add a G to make it MG /biggrin.gif ...
- Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:05 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: New Things :D
- Replies: 2
- Views: 760
New Things :D
<t>Thanks Dren /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />.. been awhile since I posted in here tho :?<br/>
<br/>
Yewny<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='38188' date='Jan 10 2007, 03:52 PM']These looks great! I really like the first one. I think the first one is a little too bevely...then again ...
<br/>
Yewny<br/>
<br/>
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='38188' date='Jan 10 2007, 03:52 PM']These looks great! I really like the first one. I think the first one is a little too bevely...then again ...
- Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:56 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: New Things :D
- Replies: 2
- Views: 760
New Things :D
Darn my Laptop being fixed, had to actually install PS on my Desktop. *sigh*. The First one is for my Robotics Team, They put me in charge of making stuff /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />. And the Secound one is for a website I admin /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.. WOuld ...
- Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:26 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Congratulations Mike
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2106
Congratulations Mike
<t>MIke, You hated round 3 On COH /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.. WE Owned you badly /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.. and as for CSS your team was stacked /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />:P:P.. Congrats Buddy /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /><br/>
<br ...
<br ...
- Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:22 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Newst Sigs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1422
Newst Sigs
<t>Hahah! Thanks Tami, and yes When I don't game or im not doing school work, IM making some of this stuff i think is called art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />.. or is it art /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, IM still learning some new stuff But I hope to get even better ...
- Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:27 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Newst Sigs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1422
Newst Sigs
Hehe, Gadget your on /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> And thanks Tibs. Appreciate it xD
- Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:57 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Newst Sigs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1422
Newst Sigs
Haha, Yeh, It took my awhile to perfect some of my sigs.. I have ones were I did them and they sucked so badly lol. Maybe i'll post some of my sigs on here.. I'll make a folder for them.. or I could oput a fule on here and you guys could DL it.
- Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:42 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hola!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1359
Hola!
Thanks /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />, I just finishes owning Micheal /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> in Scoutz Knivez on Cs 1.6
- Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:41 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Hola!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1359
Hola!
Hola Compadres, mmmmm Glad to be part of such a great community. Tami might remember me From WCG Lan in Langley
- Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:28 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Newst Sigs
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1422
Newst Sigs
[attachment=2862:attachment] [attachment=2863:attachment][attachment=2864:attachment]
Some Of the New Stuff I've done. By the Way Im new and Tami might remember me from WCG
Some Of the New Stuff I've done. By the Way Im new and Tami might remember me from WCG