<t>Hm, I'd be interested, too.<br/>
<br/>
I thinking information technology (as opposed to computer science) with a focus on advanced web and multimedia applications.<br/>
<br/>
In my case, I'd like something close to home (Dallas, Tx) or possibly online. The latter will have to be truly reputable ...
Search found 9 matches
- Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:14 am
- Forum: Education Information
- Topic: Looking for info for univsersity study?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1810
- Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:10 am
- Forum: Audio & Video
- Topic: Audacity [open source]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 848
Audacity [open source]
A very neat application indeed! I used it for some time until I was able to afford SoundForge.
Although, I find I still use it for the quick edits, etc, and they come out just as good as with SF...
Although, I find I still use it for the quick edits, etc, and they come out just as good as with SF...
- Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:06 am
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Removing Backgrounds from Photographs/Images
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4702
Removing Backgrounds from Photographs/Images
<t>I'm curious: does anyone do "non-destructive" masking to extract content from an existing image?<br/>
<br/>
If anyone's interested, I could "persuade" myself into creating a quick tutorial on the approach.<br/>
<br/>
Basically, it's the concept of avoiding the destruction of an image (i.e ...
<br/>
If anyone's interested, I could "persuade" myself into creating a quick tutorial on the approach.<br/>
<br/>
Basically, it's the concept of avoiding the destruction of an image (i.e ...
- Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:59 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: [Vector] Holden Monaro
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2731
[Vector] Holden Monaro
<r>Being a WIP I'll refrain from noting the lack of details etc.<br/>
<br/>
As to the "floating" effect, I believe it's due to the driver side tire not being visible at all.<br/>
<br/>
At the angle that you placed the "camera", so to speak, you <I><s>[i]</s>should<e>[/i]</e></I> be able to view part ...
<br/>
As to the "floating" effect, I believe it's due to the driver side tire not being visible at all.<br/>
<br/>
At the angle that you placed the "camera", so to speak, you <I><s>[i]</s>should<e>[/i]</e></I> be able to view part ...
- Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:41 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: I need a banner for a band website!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1607
I need a banner for a band website!
Ah. Nevermind, then /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
- Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:29 am
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: I need a banner for a band website!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1607
I need a banner for a band website!
Wondering... is this request still "active"?
- Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:19 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Salutations!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2088
Salutations!
<t>Thanks to one and all for the warm reception!<br/>
<br/>
Guess I should clarify that I'm still an amateur C4D user and am learning as I go (heck, who isn't?).<br/>
<br/>
Tibs: I'll surely be picking your brain on occasion for your insight as well.<br/>
<br/>
I do use the following with fair ...
<br/>
Guess I should clarify that I'm still an amateur C4D user and am learning as I go (heck, who isn't?).<br/>
<br/>
Tibs: I'll surely be picking your brain on occasion for your insight as well.<br/>
<br/>
I do use the following with fair ...
- Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:35 am
- Forum: Flash
- Topic: Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6361
Witch & Broom(Adaera & Moppy)
If you guys are looking for a really simple capture program, consider [url="http://www.debugmode.com/wink/"]http://www.debugmode.com/wink/[/url] - it's freeware.
Nice tute, by the way, Brock...
Nice tute, by the way, Brock...
- Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:51 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Salutations!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2088
Salutations!
Just making a quick introduction: I always look to join any cinema 4D forums that have above average contributors.
This forum is certainly one of them!
Glad to be here, y'all /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
This forum is certainly one of them!
Glad to be here, y'all /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />