<t>We can tell you're pleased to be a smiling face!<br/>
<br/>
What's up, smiley? Somehow you just always seem to find a way to turn that frown upside down. Your upbeat attitude and friendly demeanour brighten up any room, including your favourite chat room. <br/>
<br/>
Like your classic emoticon ...
Search found 83 matches
- Tue May 30, 2006 12:12 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Which Smiley Are You?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1803
- Mon May 29, 2006 5:06 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Music help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1639
Music help
Sweet! But if it's a sound editor, I need to have to the sounds in order to edit it./cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
- Mon May 29, 2006 11:31 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Music help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1639
Music help
Thanks Dren! You are very helpful!
- Mon May 29, 2006 8:24 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Music help
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1639
Music help
<t>I hope this is the correct section for this, but just recently, I thought I might want to start making music via the computer, so I got this freeware called "Gungirl Sequencer". After using it, I released it doesn't have any sounds of instruments or anything included, do they distribute packages ...
- Mon May 29, 2006 8:19 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Still have you First image you made?
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1666
Still have you First image you made?
This is my very first Photoshop image, not all that great.... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Sat May 27, 2006 11:22 am
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: New Sig.
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2007
New Sig.
Very good gadget! Looks very nice!
- Sat May 27, 2006 10:56 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Aren't these spiders cute?
- Replies: 32
- Views: 3490
Aren't these spiders cute?
Woah, huge spiders there! Rather scary, must be terrible to live in your house.
- Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:54 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Thunder
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1627
Thunder
Hmm.... I find this very interesting, thank you Spooky..
- Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:12 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Fractal Brushes in PS
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1228
Fractal Brushes in PS
Huh...?
OH!! I GET IT!! Thanks Dren!
OH!! I GET IT!! Thanks Dren!
- Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:49 pm
- Forum: 2D Graphics
- Topic: Fractal Brushes in PS
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1228
Fractal Brushes in PS
<t>??????<br/>
<br/>
Is this spam? Sorry, but I found this..<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/Making-Fractal-Brushes-t5580.html"]http://www.killagraphix.com/Making-Fractal...shes-t5580.html[/url]<br/>
<br/>
It was written by ADRASTEIA!<br/>
<br/>
Which is you, but maybe you just forgot ...
<br/>
Is this spam? Sorry, but I found this..<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.killagraphix.com/Making-Fractal-Brushes-t5580.html"]http://www.killagraphix.com/Making-Fractal...shes-t5580.html[/url]<br/>
<br/>
It was written by ADRASTEIA!<br/>
<br/>
Which is you, but maybe you just forgot ...
- Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:37 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2000
New member
LIAR!!
- Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:54 pm
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: New member
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2000
New member
<r>[quote name='radar' post='32195' date='Mar 8 2006, 02:44 AM']yay another <S><s>[s]</s>victim<e>[/s]</e></S> person!<br/>
<br/>
Welcome to KG![/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Radar, what is wrong with you!? This is a peaceful community! We would never make anyone suffer!!<br/>
*psst, radar, can I use the rack ...
<br/>
Welcome to KG![/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Radar, what is wrong with you!? This is a peaceful community! We would never make anyone suffer!!<br/>
*psst, radar, can I use the rack ...
- Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:54 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: User Bars
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6056
User Bars
Whoa! I like Hoa'X's userbars! I guess I shouldn't always stick to the default like mine!
- Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:34 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Chat Quotes
- Replies: 404
- Views: 77507
Chat Quotes
<t>[quote name='Scott' post='30944' date='Jan 1 2006, 01:21 PM']Oh, didn't we tell you about [url="http://www.killagraphix.com/index.php?showuser=151"]Spooky?[/url][/quote]<br/>
<br/>
Whoa, thank god he only has 2 posts, I will probably never encounter him, I already encounter enough scary things ...
<br/>
Whoa, thank god he only has 2 posts, I will probably never encounter him, I already encounter enough scary things ...
- Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:37 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: The Vending Machine
- Replies: 30
- Views: 4101
The Vending Machine
*gets back a fish skeleton*
*puts in my dirty clothes* /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
My laundry machine don't work.... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
*puts in my dirty clothes* /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
My laundry machine don't work.... /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:06 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Your new display picture
- Replies: 3
- Views: 737
Your new display picture
........
...............................
....................................................
................................................................................
......................
why?
...............................
....................................................
................................................................................
......................
why?
- Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:18 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: The Orb in the Corner
- Replies: 3
- Views: 875
The Orb in the Corner
Yeah, I noticed I got the perspective all wrong, but I dint really care, it was a quick piece of work, roughly 5 mins...
- Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:10 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Chess sets
- Replies: 2
- Views: 815
Chess sets
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
...impossible...
...impossible...
- Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:55 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Thunder
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1627
Thunder
Well, I did notice that this lightning can be formed halfway through the Celestial Flare tutorial.....:-)
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:35 pm
- Forum: Application Skinning
- Topic: Help Required...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2093
Help Required...
Can someone show me how to change the skin of my computer personally without using anyway fancy programs except notepad?
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:13 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Myself
- Replies: 3
- Views: 899
Myself
I felt it was more art than a photo of myself.../smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:10 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Abstract Rings
- Replies: 1
- Views: 611
Abstract Rings
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ABSTRACT.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/ABSTRACT.gif[/url]
Another wallpaper...
Another wallpaper...
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:07 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Thunder
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1627
Thunder
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Thunder.gif"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Thunder.gif[/url]
Another image I made some time ago...
It is meant to be a wallpaper...
Another image I made some time ago...
It is meant to be a wallpaper...
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:04 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Myself
- Replies: 3
- Views: 899
Myself
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Fr34k1sh.gif[/img]
Some older work by myself, the face in the background is my face. I am Asian...
Some older work by myself, the face in the background is my face. I am Asian...
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:58 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: The Orb in the Corner
- Replies: 3
- Views: 875
The Orb in the Corner
My own art.
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Orb%20in%20Corner.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Orb%20in%20Corner.jpg[/url]
I may have forgot to put on the image in the corner, but I have homework to do...
Tell me what you think...
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Orb%20in%20Corner.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Orb%20in%20Corner.jpg[/url]
I may have forgot to put on the image in the corner, but I have homework to do...
Tell me what you think...
- Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:38 am
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Happy Birthday Darkson
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1119
Happy Birthday Darkson
Happy Birthday DD!
Hey!!
What?
Who's DD?
No clue!
lol!
Hey!!
What?
Who's DD?
No clue!
lol!
- Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:57 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 73 Vote
- Replies: 3
- Views: 794
Banner Competition 73 Vote
LOL!! The second is so hard to make, but the first one can be made instantly and he is still winning!!
- Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:03 am
- Forum: IRC Scripting
- Topic: KillaCode Script
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1994
KillaCode Script
???
What's Hixxy doing?
What's Hixxy doing?
- Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:05 am
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Purple Haze
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1229
Purple Haze
I dunno, but I like the blob. Thanks for the compliments guys!
- Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:19 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Purple Haze
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1229
Purple Haze
Thank you Tami!
Btw, on a scale of 1-10 how good am for a newbie that has only started in early December last year?
Btw, on a scale of 1-10 how good am for a newbie that has only started in early December last year?
- Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:12 pm
- Forum: The Studio
- Topic: Purple Haze
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1229
Purple Haze
I made it myself! /yahoo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yahoo)' />
Check out my new signature! I am proud of it!
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Purple%20Haze.jpg[/img]
Check out my new signature! I am proud of it!
[img]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Purple%20Haze.jpg[/img]
- Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:21 pm
- Forum: Phoenix Lounge
- Topic: Messenger Live Beta Invites
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1432
Messenger Live Beta Invites
Ooooh!! Freebies! I will give it a try!
What is it anyway?
Ooooh!! Freebies! I will give it a try!
What is it anyway?
What is it anyway?
Ooooh!! Freebies! I will give it a try!
What is it anyway?
- Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:09 am
- Forum: Introductions
- Topic: Say "hello" to the NEWBIE!
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1463
Say "hello" to the NEWBIE!
<t>Welcome GreyHoundDaddy!<br/>
<br/>
I am Paradox, your local spaz, ignore my split-personality...<br/>
<br/>
No, ignore him, he's the split-personality!<br/>
<br/>
Shut up...<br/>
<br/>
I wish I were dead....<br/>
<br/>
Anyway, if you need novice help, you can ask me, I am a novice too! But I rock ...
<br/>
I am Paradox, your local spaz, ignore my split-personality...<br/>
<br/>
No, ignore him, he's the split-personality!<br/>
<br/>
Shut up...<br/>
<br/>
I wish I were dead....<br/>
<br/>
Anyway, if you need novice help, you can ask me, I am a novice too! But I rock ...
- Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:45 pm
- Forum: PhotoShop
- Topic: Artificial Clouds
- Replies: 5
- Views: 15170
Artificial Clouds
Coolio! Looks great! But I don't think the sky is that blue...
But it is excellent none the less!!
Keep up the good work!!
But it is excellent none the less!!
Keep up the good work!!
- Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:36 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Birthday Competition
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2435
Birthday Competition
Yay! Me and HoaX' rock!!
Well, I rock more than both of you...
Shut up!!
OK!! GOD!! Man, I wish I were dead...
I can make that happen.....
oh god! Get away from me!!
Well, I rock more than both of you...
Shut up!!
OK!! GOD!! Man, I wish I were dead...
I can make that happen.....
oh god! Get away from me!!
- Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:21 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 51
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1387
Wallpaper Competition 51
Oh....krudo...
*sits on chair and waits*
*sits on chair and waits*
- Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:56 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 51
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1387
Wallpaper Competition 51
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Faceii.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Faceii.jpg[/url]
Did I win...?
Did I win...?
- Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:36 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: New Corporate Site Opens
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1692
New Corporate Site Opens
Ah, I see, sophisticated CSS!
I will study!
I will study!
- Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:15 pm
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: New Corporate Site Opens
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1692
New Corporate Site Opens
Ooooh! Coolio! Do you mind if I study your HTML source?
- Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:01 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4682
Avatar & Sig request
Oh, ok... I will make it ASAP!
Oh, ok... I will make it ASAP!
//EDIT: That wasn't my split-personality, I made a mistake.../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Oh, ok... I will make it ASAP!
//EDIT: That wasn't my split-personality, I made a mistake.../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:54 am
- Forum: Poetry
- Topic: Forgive Me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1458
Forgive Me
MEENIE! HOW COULD YOU!?
- Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:31 pm
- Forum: Design Requests
- Topic: Avatar & Sig request
- Replies: 20
- Views: 4682
Avatar & Sig request
Wow, that's pleasant...
I can take the job, but I need more details. What do you want it to say? Tell me more!
I can take the job, but I need more details. What do you want it to say? Tell me more!
- Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:05 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 51
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1387
Wallpaper Competition 51
Corrupting him? I dunno....
He's talking about you!!
Oooh..
He's talking about you!!
Oooh..
- Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:54 pm
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 51
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1387
Wallpaper Competition 51
<t>I won the 50th one! I must be lucky...<br/>
<br/>
Okay! This weeks theme will be "Wrath and Madness"!<br/>
<br/>
Take a picture of yourself!<br/>
<br/>
Hey! You are me too!<br/>
<br/>
Don't ever relate me to me!<br/>
<br/>
You don't make sense...<br/>
<br/>
Your FACE doesn't make sense!!<br/>
<br ...
<br/>
Okay! This weeks theme will be "Wrath and Madness"!<br/>
<br/>
Take a picture of yourself!<br/>
<br/>
Hey! You are me too!<br/>
<br/>
Don't ever relate me to me!<br/>
<br/>
You don't make sense...<br/>
<br/>
Your FACE doesn't make sense!!<br/>
<br ...
- Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:50 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 72
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1407
Banner Competition 72
Huh? Banners?
Lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Lol /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:43 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Birthday Competition
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2435
Birthday Competition
Hey! Maybe I do, maybe I don't! Mind your own buisness!!
*psst, I swear, I am not related to this guy!*
I HEARD THAT!!
Oh geez...
*psst, I swear, I am not related to this guy!*
I HEARD THAT!!
Oh geez...
- Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:10 am
- Forum: KillaNet News
- Topic: Birthday Competition
- Replies: 13
- Views: 2435
Birthday Competition
<t>The Paradoxic Pawn<br/>
<br/>
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Pawn%20copy.jpg"]My Entry[/url]<br/>
<br/>
I claim first blood...<br/>
I claim first prize...<br/>
<br/>
*smacks myself*<br/>
<br/>
SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!!<br/>
<br/>
Oww...You dint have 2 hit so hard man.... /cry.gif' class ...
<br/>
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Pawn%20copy.jpg"]My Entry[/url]<br/>
<br/>
I claim first blood...<br/>
I claim first prize...<br/>
<br/>
*smacks myself*<br/>
<br/>
SHOW GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!!<br/>
<br/>
Oww...You dint have 2 hit so hard man.... /cry.gif' class ...
- Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:27 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Wallpaper Competition 50
- Replies: 3
- Views: 814
Wallpaper Competition 50
At first, there was nothing, then there was [REQERZ]!
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Emblem.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Emblem.jpg[/url]
[url="http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Emblem.jpg"]http://www.killanet.net/uploads/Emblem.jpg[/url]
- Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:24 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 72
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1407
Banner Competition 72
Well, I gues so, my dad is also part indian, so I am too! And indian people is also a majority of the orient../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
- Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:08 am
- Forum: Competition Archives
- Topic: Banner Competition 72
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1407
Banner Competition 72
Hey! I am Chinese! I have an advntage..../blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />