Search found 27 matches

by Hyper Sonic
Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:42 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Mario Kart DS
Replies: 4
Views: 1065

Mario Kart DS

<t>Thanks cuz. I knew you would have the answers to this.<br/>
<br/>
Oh and don't worry, I am good at drifting, I am almost done with the mirror tracks, and am doing well. My drifting skills have improved majorly. I was just talking about some courses being better suiting for drifting.<br/>
<br ...
by Hyper Sonic
Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:22 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Mario Kart DS
Replies: 4
Views: 1065

Mario Kart DS

<t>Ugh! I played against this one jerk on my bus, I didn't lose becuz I was unskillful, that guy sucked, he just got lucky becuz he was playing a course I generally suck at and it's with his skills! I only lost becuz him and his jerk friends were yelling slander at me while I was playing and it ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:29 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.
Replies: 5
Views: 1060

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Anyway yeah, I have the game now, here's my friend code 429558709856
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:34 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Mario Kart DS
Replies: 4
Views: 1065

Mario Kart DS

Yeah I have it now. I lost so much, you were right Super Mario. I shouldn't have tried this before I beat the entire game.

Anyway, here's my friend code everyone.

429558709856

I won't be a worthy opponent seeing as I have just started, but what the hell.
by Hyper Sonic
Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:37 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Sonic Rush, need help on final special stage
Replies: 0
Views: 558

Sonic Rush, need help on final special stage

<t>It's impossible!! Impossible I say! >_<<br/>
<br/>
Is there any tips, any tips someone can give me on that stage, no matter what, I can't beat it. I only come so close, but never get enough rings.<br/>
<br/>
Edit: Nevermind, I beat it, I beat it the day I made this post, a few minutes after ...
by Hyper Sonic
Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:48 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: GameCube Mod Chip
Replies: 11
Views: 2048

GameCube Mod Chip

<t>[quote name='radar' post='2044' date='Dec 23 2005, 06:33 AM']Also, as far as I beleive the GameCube is a bigger version (for "older people") of a Fisher Price toy I once saw. All the games look very cartoony and the audience is aimed at little kids or those with a "below-average mindset".<br ...
by Hyper Sonic
Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:41 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.
Replies: 5
Views: 1060

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

<r>[quote name='Super Mario' post='1973' date='Dec 4 2005, 03:25 AM']<B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]That's what you think, cuz. If I'm not mistaken, me and you ahve the exact same routers, and if I can get mine to work, I can get yours to work, it just takes a little programming, and not of the ...
by Hyper Sonic
Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:01 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.
Replies: 5
Views: 1060

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

I have to buy the crappy USB adapter, seeing as I don't know how to unlock my routers wireless abilities. I tested it out with my cousin Jeremies Mario Kart DS, nothing worked.
by Hyper Sonic
Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:52 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<r>[quote name='David' post='1921' date='Nov 25 2005, 01:30 PM'][font="Tahoma"]I think the problem with alot of people is that they are biased towards a console or company that they've found as a good one. Personally, I enjoy them all. I already have my Xbox360 (given to me by Microsoft), and will ...
by Hyper Sonic
Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:41 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Parental Control System?
Replies: 21
Views: 2949

Parental Control System?

<t>Well now we are ALL OFF TOPIC!! LETS CELEBRATE! /bigdance2.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dance:' /> <br/>
<br/>
Oh P.P.S nobody pwns me, I always find a way of avoiding pwnage and throw it back at someone delivering DOUBLE PWNAGE /brows.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(brows)' /> <br/>
<br/>
Oh ...
by Hyper Sonic
Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:38 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.
Replies: 5
Views: 1060

Post your friend codes here for Mario Kart DS.

Now, I don't have mine yet seeing as I don't have Mario Kart DS.... but anyway, post your friend codes here.
by Hyper Sonic
Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:34 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<r>[quote name='Tech' post='1910' date='Nov 23 2005, 09:53 PM'][font="Comic Sans Ms"]<SIZE size="3"><s>[size=3]</s>[color="#3333FF"]Okay Well, I dont know what my name is going to be, But i'll be sure to keep you up to date. /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> [/color]<e>[/size]</e></SIZE ...
by Hyper Sonic
Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:54 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Parental Control System?
Replies: 21
Views: 2949

Parental Control System?

[quote name='Super Mario' post='1887' date='Nov 22 2005, 11:57 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Don't be an Economic Girly Man, pay your taxes![/color][/quote]Whoa, heh, that was random lol.
by Hyper Sonic
Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:01 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<t>Don't worry Super Mario, I know how it all works for wi fi /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' /> . I was just saying "look" out for me, meaning Hyper Sirus is me. So you will know who I am.<br/>
<br/>
I agree, if you lost, suck it up and admit it. Don't live a damn lie and think your the ...
by Hyper Sonic
Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:44 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<r>[quote name='Tech' post='1891' date='Nov 23 2005, 03:08 AM'][font="Comic Sans Ms"]<SIZE size="3"><s>[size=3]</s>[color="#3333FF"]Yup, My points exactly. I Own SSBM, and Nascar Thunder for the Game Cube, and about 15 PS2 games. ( includeings Gta VC and Gta Sa, I'm Going to buy the Gta for PSP Soon ...
by Hyper Sonic
Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:36 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS
Replies: 10
Views: 1632

New DS trojan bricks your Nintendo DS

<t>I've heard of the DS Brick B, it overwrites critical portions of memory on Nintendo DS portable devices, preventing the device from operating correctly.<br/>
<br/>
Never heard of DS Brick A. Both very easily evaded. Whoever created the virus was an idiot, because not many on the net will be doing ...
by Hyper Sonic
Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:04 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Parental Control System?
Replies: 21
Views: 2949

Parental Control System?

<t>I really don't know what to say on this matter I suppose. I don't agree with it really, because there are games that aren't rated Teen that do deserve to be rated that, same with games that are rated Teen, like Super Smash Brothers Melee when it came out.<br/>
<br/>
The only reason I don't agree ...
by Hyper Sonic
Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:56 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<t>[quote name='fuseku' post='1876' date='Nov 22 2005, 08:30 AM']Yep that's fine, and I have to agree with you, SSB/SSBM are two of the most replayable games I have ever played, GTA is good for senseless violence...I still prefer the original for PC though. /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:59 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: GameBoy...Micro
Replies: 11
Views: 1450

GameBoy...Micro

[quote name='fuseku' post='1864' date='Nov 22 2005, 05:15 AM']It's too ugly to look at. /cry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />[/quote]Yep, *sheilds eyes* >_<
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:57 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
Replies: 12
Views: 1937

Nintendo Revolution (Controller)

<t>[quote name='fuseku' post='1868' date='Nov 22 2005, 06:18 AM']Why would it make you feel like you were playing Harry Potter? o_O I don't get it.. fill me in. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]<br/>
What we mean is, it makes us feel like we are Harry Potter /good.gif' class='bbc ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:54 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

Oh yeah, don't you worry, I respect others opinions, just as long as they respect mine.
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:12 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
Replies: 12
Views: 1937

Nintendo Revolution (Controller)

<r>[quote name='Tech' post='1857' date='Nov 22 2005, 01:59 AM'][font="Comic Sans Ms"]<SIZE size="3"><s>[size=3]</s>[color="#3333FF"]now that i think about it that thing is gonna make me feel like harry Potter... [/font][/color]<e>[/size]</e></SIZE>[/quote]Damn straight, it would make me feel like ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:10 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<r>[quote name='Super Mario' post='1858' date='Nov 22 2005, 02:05 AM']<B><s>[b]</s>[color="#FF0000"]Thanky ou Hyper Sonic, and that brigns me up to another point, which system had mroe games with a high replay values? Oh sure you can go and play the multiplayer in Halo or Halo 2 allt he time, but ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:54 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: GameBoy...Micro
Replies: 11
Views: 1450

GameBoy...Micro

<t>I am not getting this Gameboy Micro. I have no use for it and I will just be spending more money on something that seems a bit more portable, not to mention it would be harder to see the game. It can be useful for collectors sake, but I'm sorry, I just don't see a good enough reason for me to get ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:52 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolution (Controller)
Replies: 12
Views: 1937

Nintendo Revolution (Controller)

<t>It's something new, we just have to get used to it. Same with the N64 controller, I had to get used to that the first time I used it.<br/>
<br/>
Yeah that would be cool to use, using it as a sword for a game like Shadow The Hedgehog or something. And though I'm not really a Zelda fan, I would try ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:40 pm
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!
Replies: 32
Views: 5189

Nintendo Revolotion Pictures RELEASED!

<t>One other thing I shall add to Super Mario's comment,<br/>
<br/>
Alot of people seem to be basing Nintendo's success rate off of Gamecube. And Gamecube, though the system itself didn't sell as much as PS2 and Xbox, was a great system. But today's average gamer is tipped off by things such as a ...
by Hyper Sonic
Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:24 am
Forum: Nintendo
Topic: Super Smash Brother Melee...
Replies: 2
Views: 692

Super Smash Brother Melee...

Yep, me and Super Mario tried out the Action Replay on SSBM, it's pretty fun, there's all kinds of ideas that you can come up with. Came up with a few myself, not exactly battle ideas, but something crazy and fun to do.

Go to advanced search