Page 1 of 1

3D Abstract Background

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:57 pm
by Sylo-X-
Its been quite some time since of done one of these. Lemme know what ya'll think

[url="http://ap0c01yp5.deviantart.com/art/Definate-Emotion-67518930"]http://ap0c01yp5.deviantart.com/art/Defina...motion-67518930[/url]

(too big to post here)

3D Abstract Background

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:24 pm
by Tami
as I commented on dA:

Nice work, Joe - it does indeed appear to be 3D and have a depth to it. Good to see you've not lost your touch /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

3D Abstract Background

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:17 am
by Jim
^.^ It's blue! I'm curious how you came up with the title for this piece.

3D Abstract Background

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:57 am
by Sylo-X-
Well I always tend to use emotion as my drive when im brushing my renders. And as you can tell in this one I was in a pretty calm and relaxed mood which isnt very usual when I make these.