Page 1 of 1

Hi..

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:30 am
by Duke
Well, talked to Tami on GW the other day, decided to re register here, I was a member already I think, but forgot all my info, including username and email.

Some people might remember me from another forum, where I carried the same username. Not much else to tell about myself, except maybe that I'm Dutch and student /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hi..

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:14 am
by ner0
Heyy, welcome back!

I think I remember seeing you around, good to see you again =)

Hi..

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:30 am
by Tami
Well howdy there Duke, and welcome back to KillaNet /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

What are you studying at school?

Hi..

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:55 pm
by Josh
I pretty much remember every person who comes and goes from KillaNet, but you're the first one that I don't remember at all lol.. Welcome back anyways /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hi..

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:16 am
by Alexander
Hey dukkie /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />, i remember you, lol

Hi..

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:12 am
by Tibs
Dutch is good, I'm Belgian /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Don't remember people though ...

But welcome to KG (again)

Hi..

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:00 am
by Duke
Thanks guys.

I am currently doing my masters in Strategic Management, going well, bit busy though /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

It's not that weird u don't know me Dren, if u knew me it would be from another site where both Alex and Tami were staff members as well.

Hi Alex /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Belgium aye, we have lots of jokes about u guys /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Hi..

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:06 pm
by Josh
*thinks xt* /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

Hi..

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:30 pm
by Tami
You would be correct, Josh.

It's okay to say you're from x-team, Duke - you were/are - one of the good ones. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Hi..

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:42 pm
by Josh
That would explain it then. lol.

Hi..

Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:58 pm
by NightStorm
There's actually quite a few over here that are from there, Duke. It's not one of the "forbidden" words. /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />