Page 1 of 1
Zero
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:14 am
by Ambiguity
Well, it's been awhile since I have made something so I thought I would see how rusty I got.
[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/8382/zerotagal8.png[/img]
It actually didn't turn out half bad IMO.
V.2
[img]http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3782/zerotagam0.png[/img]
Zero
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:13 am
by Tami
Gee...I don't see any rust on that one at all - /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
You haven't lost your touch at all, this is quite well done. /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Zero
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:11 pm
by Ambiguity
Thanks for the reply, I think compared to my older tags this one isn't that great though, I may go back and re-do it.I do like how the "Z" on his hand came out and the effect next to his shoulder, so I would probably make few if any changes to those parts.
EDIT:
V.2 is up, should I current it or is my KoF tag better?
Zero
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:14 am
by ner0
good stuff, Ambiguity /good.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(Y)' />
I kinda like V1 the best (the blur over on the right, outside the ring looks better imo), though the Z does look better in V2
and what does KoF mean? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Zero
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:30 am
by Ambiguity
Besides the blur which one is better, I can always just blur V.2 more.KoF stands for King of Fighters, It's a video game kinda like Street Fighter, and my KoF Tag would be the one currently in my signature.
Zero
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:31 pm
by Jim
I like the first one better. There seems to be more detail inside the energy orb(?)
Zero
Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:21 pm
by Ambiguity
Not really, It's just brighter which is also an easy fix.