Page 1 of 1

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:29 pm
by Josh
Hey all,
I tend to make stuff, render it out, and only show those who are in the chatroom at the time of the render being done LOL.. Ooops? Since we have a new member who is a C4D user like me, I thought I would post one of my most recent things that I've done... It was nothing extravagant(sp) with the modeling. I was working on my lighting skills and how I could improve them. I think it turned out pretty well... Comments?
dren_table_scene.jpg

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:18 pm
by Jim
pretty cool josh, what's that little box looking thing on the bottom middle...it's kinda light blueish purpleish on my screen. you've improved alot since making rain drops /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 pm
by Josh
[quote name='Jim' post='40248' date='Aug 9 2007, 08:18 PM']pretty cool josh, what's that little box looking thing on the bottom middle...it's kinda light blueish purpleish on my screen. you've improved alot since making rain drops /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
ROFL @ Raindrops! I can't believe you remember that. Jeez... As for the box thing, that would be the reflection on the floor from the window /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:09 pm
by Sylo-X-
Oh i love it! reminds me of when I was in alaska during the summertime

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:19 pm
by Tami
This has improved greatly since the first time I saw it, Josh. Excellent work /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:08 am
by Jim
omg, how could i not remember the raindrops lol...and the reflection from the window looks like it's at a funny angle to me, is why i asked /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:34 am
by ner0
looks good, Josh! /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:57 am
by Tibs
Looking good there josh, you could add some more light inside the room to brighten things up. Other then that it looks very good.

Some stuff done recently

Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:01 am
by Wayne
looks great Josh

BASEBOARDS!!!! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />