Page 1 of 1
3 Million XP ^.^
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:14 am
by Tami
...plus a bit...
3MillionXP.jpg
3 Million XP ^.^
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:53 am
by Wayne
omgz l3v31 ZO o/\/\g2
and!
o\/3|Z 3 /\/\ | 11 ][p oMfgz
hehe
3 Million XP ^.^
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:03 am
by Marko
Doesn't mean a whole lot when you can't trade those points for real currency, say $1 for 1 xp point....... seems fair to me /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
3 Million XP ^.^
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:01 am
by Josh
rofl now that would be nice Marko lol...
and jeez tami! I've sort of put down Guild Wars for now... I might get on today, but I'm going to wait for GW:EN now, plus I don't need to be playing when school starts -.-
3 Million XP ^.^
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:19 pm
by NightStorm
Oh sure... brag why don't you. That's what I'm gonna do all Sunday night now, is play GW... why? Just because I can.
3 Million XP ^.^
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:10 pm
by Josh
Hum I logged on today... I have 391,537 xp lol I haven't even hit 1 million lol jeez.
3 Million XP ^.^
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:00 pm
by Tami
That's because you don't kill enough baddies, Josh.
Gonna play GW all night huh Scott? Oh...at least you can get your GW:EN bonus weapons, I picked up the pre-order packs. /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />