Page 1 of 1
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:16 am
by Wingx
Howdy,
Well, I suppose most people don't really know me, but I used to be one of the mods of Graphixground. I felt kinda nostalgic today, so I thought I'd visit some old friends. I wonder how many people from old garde still post here. Shout out if ya still remember me /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:18 am
by Scott
Who the hell are you?
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> Stick around this time or we'll have Tami get the chains out....
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:21 am
by Wingx
Lol, yeah, I kinda forgot this forum. I found it by googling 'ner0' /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Btw, look what I found too: [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ner0"]click me[/url]
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:51 am
by Marko
Hmm wingX. If I remember correctly I once made you a sig. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Hi /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:56 am
by Wingx
That could be true, but I don't remember it (bad memory and all..) /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:24 am
by Marko
Probably for the best. Looking back at it, it was bad. /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Used "HoaX`" as the online nick. If that helps jog the memory.
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:25 am
by Wingx
Oh yeah, that name I remember /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:53 am
by Josh
Hey wingx... thought you fell off the face of the earth or something (This is Josh` btw)
Sooo... You know what I find funny about that link, though? The author of the definition. Take a look at another word he defined and look at the rating on it... 10 down and 1 up lol the 1 up is probably from him haha
[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=us3rX&defid=882532"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...mp;defid=882532[/url]
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:04 am
by Wingx
[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wingx"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wingx[/url] lol /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
reminds me of the old days
@josh: damn dude, long time no see /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:40 am
by ner0
w00t.. damn right it's been a long time
*grabs the ball and chain*, not taking any chances this time.. damn pole whacking ChickenX!
googled me? <3 /happy.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='^_^' />
i'm teh famous!
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:22 pm
by Scott
[quote name='ner0' post='40020' date='Jul 27 2007, 07:40 PM']i'm teh famous![/quote]
Lol, steady on big guy /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:27 pm
by travis
HOLY!
We have a chicken infestation.
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:41 pm
by Wayne
wow.... return of the wackos lately /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:47 pm
by travis
I know you are but what am I.
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:23 am
by Jim
I'm the only normal one here /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:29 am
by Tibs
Are you?
Wouldn't being diffirent then all of us make you abnormal according to us? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:47 am
by Josh
rofl... Tibs got you there, Jim /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:05 pm
by Wayne
[quote name='travis' post='40042' date='Jul 28 2007, 09:47 PM']I know you are but what am I.[/quote]
I didn't claim myself to be any different /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:18 pm
by NightStorm
[quote name='Wingx' post='40005' date='Jul 27 2007, 06:21 AM']Btw, look what I found too: [url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ner0"]click me[/url][/quote]I still kind of think this one was the most accurate...[url="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adaera"]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=adaera[/url]
It's been a long time.. hasn't it?
Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:26 pm
by Josh
Interesting enough... /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />