Page 1 of 1
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:18 pm
by Wayne
Honestly I like the green more than the red and black /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
What's your opinion? /blink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:37 pm
by Josh
lol it will stay, it just won't be default /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> At least, if another admin says it's going, I'm going to fight for the green until I get my way /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:01 pm
by Wayne
that's good, but I want it as default /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 7:18 pm
by Josh
lol can't. We're red, black, and silver /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:56 am
by ner0
I like the scheme, It'll stay as my 'skin of choice' methinks.
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:24 am
by Marko
Too green for my liking, and the KG one is too.... dark I guess. So I tend to stick with the Default IPB one.
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:21 am
by ner0
[quote name='Marko' post='39271' date='May 31 2007, 11:24 AM']Too green for my liking, and the KG one is too.... dark I guess. So I tend to stick with the Default IPB one.[/quote]
I'll say it before someone beats me to it (namely Ada!)...
There's no such thing as too green ;o
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:50 am
by Marko
If you know whats good for you, you WILL agree with me. /flex.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':flex:' /> /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:34 am
by Wayne
TOO GREEN!??!?! YOU'RE NUTS! /shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
killanet.net's colors are red, and black, but look at the address bar - this isn't killanet is it /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />
/victory.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':victory:' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:39 am
by Tibs
I like green !
But I want blue !!!!
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 2:22 pm
by Scott
It can stay as non-default I guess. The IPB default is installed and is blue. KG light is also available. You can change skin at the bottom left of any page.
Need a non birthday banner if it's staying /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:28 pm
by Josh
No Wayne, but if you have been watching topics closely and been reading links correctly, this is the KillaNet Community. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:03 am
by Alexander
i like this colour, its more soothing then the red and black, i know ada you like dark colours but i think this is preddy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:22 am
by Marko
Default blue is better and easier on the eyes /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:58 am
by Josh
[quote name='Alexander' post='39293' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:03 AM']i like this colour, its more soothing then the red and black, i know ada you like dark colours but i think this is preddy /biggrin.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />[/quote]
lol, but ada loves green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
[quote name='Marko' post='39299' date='Jun 2 2007, 02:22 AM']Default blue is better and easier on the eyes /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />[/quote]
Yeah, but everything is blue! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:47 am
by Wayne
I like the green. The green stays!
Someone make a good KN banner to go up there <_< I would do it, but my banner making skillz are third class lol
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:11 am
by Marko
[quote name='Ðrëñ' post='39306' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:28 AM']lol, but ada loves green /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Yeah, but everything is blue! /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]
That just shows how good the colour is /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:05 pm
by lukeules
teh green is very very ewwy!!!
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 pm
by Josh
pfft. I like it.
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:03 am
by ner0
green owns
WHO VOTED HECK NO?!?!?! *edits it* (a)
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:25 am
by Josh
little overkill don't ya think? /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:01 am
by ner0
Well I tried 5,000,000... but it seemed to dwarf the other options a little too much
5k is just right ^.^
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:07 pm
by Tibs
Do we even have 5000 members? /whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:49 pm
by Tami
*thinks someone is lookin' to be stew*
/Stewed.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(stew)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:05 pm
by ner0
^.. yeah, Tibs!
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:06 pm
by Tami
No, I'm pretty sure it's Penguin Stew that is on the menu
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:51 pm
by Wayne
ok Stewed bird, put it back! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:41 pm
by Josh
You might trip and fall on your way to find them through your uber leet skills knowing you. Be careful. :\
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:27 pm
by Tami
tweren't me, I voted maybe /lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:36 am
by Marko
[quote name='Wayne' post='39327' date='Jun 4 2007, 10:21 AM']ok Stewed bird, put it back! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
/yeahright.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(yeah)' /> After that post you just got a "heck no!" there buddy.
Now you found me.... what you gonna do about it. /gun.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(aim)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:25 am
by Wayne
/shocking.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(ack)' />
I'm going to Hoax you.
Oh....wait..... /ph34r.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:31 pm
by lukeules
the original heck no was by meeee! and im sticking with it, green is ewwy
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:40 am
by ner0
*pretends he didn't hear luke say that*
and umm... duck!
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:56 pm
by Wayne
**notices Luke didn't take ner0's advice to duck**
**chops off Luke's head**
/whistle.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(whistle)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:11 am
by rIFt
youll get a heck yess vote from me if someone adds in my favorite links, they are in the other themes but i dont see em in this one...
under "Board Statistics" there is usualy the following links which i use all the time
Today's active topics · The moderating team · Today's top 10 posters · Overall top 10 posters
other then that i do love the skin, id use it all the time:P
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:18 am
by Scott
[quote name='Scott' post='39282' date='May 31 2007, 10:22 PM']Need a non birthday banner if it's staying /bigwink.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />[/quote]
Still does...
My exams are done (I've finished a whole year!) so I'm going to be focusing on getting everything over to the updated software (which may change while I'm working on it <_<). This will probably also see the forum going to a slightly different location but that shouldn't be a big issue. Because of this, I'm not going to spend time making the skin fit in (new post link, kb blog bit, etc) as it'll all be pointless.
But yeah, green banner if you want it staying.
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:12 am
by Josh
[attachment=3158:attachment]
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:17 am
by Scott
/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:14 pm
by Josh
/blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:39 pm
by Tibs
Now that's a cool banner /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:15 pm
by rIFt
[quote name='Wayne' post='39327' date='Jun 3 2007, 08:51 PM']ok Stewed bird, put it back! /dry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='<_<' />
I demand to know who voted heck no! /Debate.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(debate)' />
IF YOU DON'T FESS UP, I'M GOING TO FIND YOU THROUGH UBER 1337 SKILLZ AND THEN I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU DOWN. /diablo.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(evil)' />
so just fess up /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/quote]
it was me... let's party /snake.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(snake)' />
Colo(u)rs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:44 pm
by Josh
[quote name='Tibs' post='39359' date='Jun 7 2007, 02:39 PM']Now that's a cool banner /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />[/quote]
Thanks lol...