Page 1 of 1

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:53 pm
by Josh
So Wayne and I were talking about computers and junk in chat tonight. He showed me what he wanted and I kind of skimmed over it and was like, "Wow, this thing is nice!" And then I looked close at one of the images it featured from the product... A ctrl + alt + del key!! Take a look.. Scroll down to the bottom where the last picture is.

[url="http://www.allasus.com/CATALOG/product_info.php?cPath=1_75&products_id=349&osCsid=b138ac797eb1ac6e043ee3e4c04400a6"]http://www.allasus.com/CATALOG/product_inf...43ee3e4c04400a6[/url]

I've never seen that before and I found this real hilarious. rofl /yes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='(nod)' />

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:48 am
by Tami
/lmfao.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lmfao:' />

that is funny...but I don't know if I'd be in a hurry to buy a unit which actually had that key combination built-in /unsure.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:32 pm
by Sylo-X-
Yeah kind of makes you wonder if you would have to use i more then you already have to...which i have to alot. But also a great addition. I still remember seeing a funny picture that said it was a microsoft keyboard and all it has was the three buttons "ctrl + alt+ del"

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:49 am
by Jim
guess windows crashes enough that somebody had to put that key in eventually. /blum.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

A CTRL + ALT + DEL Key

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:29 pm
by Josh
I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. I know a lot of my friends have made a key combo for one of their fancy keyboard buttons that just does a ctrl + alt + del in one shot. I can make my tablet do that I think, actually rofl.