Computer Parts List
Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:21 pm
Hey all,
Well... Hopefully... sometime soon... I'll be getting a new pc. I may be dreaming, but whatever. Here is a visual of what I have for computer parts at TigerDirect. Am I missing something for the computer? I've even included a new monitor and speakers... But I mean, am I missing anything internally for the system? That excludes the keyboard, mouse, etc...
[attachment=3049:attachment]
Thanks in advanced everyone I'd appreciate some checking over this list. If you want a list of the parts then here it is;
Barebone: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2782533&sku=C122-3568"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...p;sku=C122-3568[/url]
RAM: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1071020&sku=ULT31664"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...mp;sku=ULT31664[/url]
Graphics: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2412161&CatId=0"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...161&CatId=0[/url]
Speakers: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1068238&sku=L23-6322"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...mp;sku=L23-6322[/url]
Monitor: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2881220&sku=V18-1982"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...mp;sku=V18-1982[/url]
Also, if you guys can find some parts that are better and cheaper, then let me know!
Well... Hopefully... sometime soon... I'll be getting a new pc. I may be dreaming, but whatever. Here is a visual of what I have for computer parts at TigerDirect. Am I missing something for the computer? I've even included a new monitor and speakers... But I mean, am I missing anything internally for the system? That excludes the keyboard, mouse, etc...
[attachment=3049:attachment]
Thanks in advanced everyone I'd appreciate some checking over this list. If you want a list of the parts then here it is;
Barebone: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2782533&sku=C122-3568"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...p;sku=C122-3568[/url]
RAM: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1071020&sku=ULT31664"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...mp;sku=ULT31664[/url]
Graphics: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2412161&CatId=0"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...161&CatId=0[/url]
Speakers: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1068238&sku=L23-6322"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...mp;sku=L23-6322[/url]
Monitor: [url="http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2881220&sku=V18-1982"]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/Se...mp;sku=V18-1982[/url]
Also, if you guys can find some parts that are better and cheaper, then let me know!